• Chuck Liddell

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Tito Ortiz

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Who is going to win the biggest fight of the year Chuck Liddell or Tito Ortiz this saturday night.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Thats what I read too at sherdog .com they are saying he's going to fight at this saturdays fight card.Ufc is taking over the mma world look out pride your next on the chopping block.They signed a deal with hbo to.

Jawbreaker25

Take nothing away from Ortiz - he looks like a different fighter since he lost his title. Just like any competitor who wants to be a legend, he's realizing you may not be able to win them all - but when you lose, you work 100 times harder than before to reclaim glory.

However, Chuck has just been sick. He's going to tug at Ortiz's ####y nature (I'll never forget the sight of Ortiz flicking off Shamrock & crew). He's gonna try to entice Ortiz to face off in the center. And I just don't see that going well for him.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
What sucks I won't be able to see it this saturday I'am at work.I did get to see GSP beat Matt.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
The ufc acquired many contracts to key fighters when they purchased the World Fighting Alliance earlier this month. None was as marquee as "Rampage" Jackson's. The light heavyweight star joins TJ and Josh to talk about making the move to the UFC, fighting Marvin Eastman and the possibility of a rematch with UFC 205-pound champion Chuck Liddell.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Bad news GSP Fans UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre has been forced to withdraw from February 3rd’s UFC 67 card due to a knee injury suffered during training for his first title defense against Matt Serra. The rest of the card, which includes the UFC Middleweight title bout between Anderson Silva and Travis Lutter, as well as the UFC debuts of Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson and Mirko ‘CroCop’ Filipovic, remains intact. Stay tuned to UFC.com. This just sucks. I hope its so bad that he has to give up his title.He looked so good in the fight with Matt.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
In some sports I knew if you can't defend your title you have give it up.I know that Frank Mirr had to give his up title a few year's after he had his car crash thay said it would a year or so before he could fight again.So if gsp is out for a long time might have give it up.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Thats not the case I like all fighters I just hate see some have to give something up without losing it in fight.I might be just jumping the gun on this one .We will as more info comes out.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
tugboater said:
Thats not the case I like all fighters I just hate see some have to give something up without losing it in fight.I might be just jumping the gun on this one .We will as more info comes out.

Maybe I mis-read you. Didn't you say;

This just sucks. I hope its so bad that he has to give up his title