Ugly Betty

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I missed it. It looked like it could be a good show. My favorite for this season is going to be Brothers & Sisters. It's awesome.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Me too! I DVR'ed it last week and forgot about it. Watched it this weekend and was pleasantly surprised. One of the better shows this season. :yay:

nomoney said:
is it really okay? It looks so stupid in the advertisements.
It really was entertaining. Betty is very personable and you find yourself glued to watching her in a trainwreck/underdog sort of way.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
It really was entertaining. Betty is very personable and you find yourself glued to watching her in a trainwreck/underdog sort of way.
I just finished reading "The Devil Wears Prada" and they're pretty similar.

SamSpade

fttrsbeerwench said:
I watched the pilot.. :yay:

Isn't that America Ferrara from the Disney CHannel???

I've seen her now in a couple of movies. This girl seems determined to sell her image as being too fat and/or ugly. Does that *work*?

Mikeinsmd

Hey what was the movie on last Thursday about a chick who gets hired as an assistant to an editor of a magazine BC she's homely looking but she's really a hottie just made up to look homely?

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
SamSpade said:
I've seen her now in a couple of movies. This girl seems determined to sell her image as being too fat and/or ugly. Does that *work*?

Rosie says "So far, so good! :yay:"

nightowl

Nickel said:
I just finished reading "The Devil Wears Prada" and they're pretty similar.

I thought so too. I really liked it a lot, felt like I was watching a movie instead of a TV show.

W

Wenchy

Is anyone else still watching? Salma Hayek will be on tonight for the guys (and gals) Cute show.

Last edited by a moderator: