Ugly people more likely to be criminals

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/16/AR2006021602039.html
Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists who tracked the life course of young people from high school through early adulthood.
In a related story, St. Mary's sheriff's deputies arrested Forum member Tonio this morning and put him in lifetime incarceration, just to be on the safe side.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Fishn Guy said:
Hell no, All parents think their kids are cute.... Dont you remember what other mommies told you?
Not a new mommy my kids are 17 and 19. I'd post a pic but don't have the means here at work

Ponytail

Tonio said:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/16/AR2006021602039.html
In a related story, St. Mary's sheriff's deputies arrested Forum member Tonio this morning and put him in lifetime incarceration, just to be on the safe side.

Hey, this is GREAT news. Now High Schoolers have ANOTHER thing to hold over their parents heads when talking about plastic surgery. "If I'm not pretty, I'll be a murder".

And let me add that I think that article is :BS:. In MY school, yea the pretty kids seemed to have it all, the good grades, the money, the dates, the college scholarships...but MOST of them, speaking of the ones that I know personally, were the college drop outs. NO kidding. I was shocked at my reunions to see how many of the "pretty kids" that have done NOTHING with their lives. The ones that HAD nothing in school are the ones that busted their asses to get something better.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
If only all babies were this cute.
There would be no crime

Attachments

• 8_ugly_people.jpeg
    8_ugly_people.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 58

dustin

UAIOE
in which case we should just send all ugly people to canada now so we can lower our crime rate before more uglies are birthed.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ponytail said:
Hey, this is GREAT news. Now High Schoolers have ANOTHER thing to hold over their parents heads when talking about plastic surgery. "If I'm not pretty, I'll be a murder".

And let me add that I think that article is :BS:. In MY school, yea the pretty kids seemed to have it all, the good grades, the money, the dates, the college scholarships...but MOST of them, speaking of the ones that I know personally, were the college drop outs. NO kidding. I was shocked at my reunions to see how many of the "pretty kids" that have done NOTHING with their lives. The ones that HAD nothing in school are the ones that busted their asses to get something better.

I have to agree. Especially when it comes to boys. Girls mature faster and are less likely to cause as much trouble anyway. My ex husband and most of his friends were the really attractive, athletic from good income families kids. Out of I'd say the 10 of them that hung out in high school maybe 2 or 3 actually have done something productive for themselves. My ex husband is still sitting on his arse waiting for his "life" to fall in his lap.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
pixiegirl said:
I have to agree. Especially when it comes to boys. Girls mature faster and are less likely to cause as much trouble anyway. My ex husband and most of his friends were the really attractive, athletic from good income families kids. Out of I'd say the 10 of them that hung out in high school maybe 2 or 3 actually have done something productive for themselves. My ex husband is still sitting on his arse waiting for his "life" to fall in his lap.

:lmao: Aren't you glad you got away from that? :flowers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ponytail said:

:yeahthat: The ones that HAD nothing in school are the ones that busted their asses to get something better

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
:yeahthat: The ones that HAD nothing in school are the ones that busted their asses to get something better
I'm one of the pretty people who has nothing. :bawl: