UK Mother Arrested And Detained For 7 Hours After 'Misgendering' Trans Activist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The days when liberals could credibly claim that "nobody will go to jail" for violating laws making misgendering a trans individual a crime are now firmly in the past. And though the UK hasn't passed such a law - like Canada did back in 2017 - apparently, UK police are now acquiescing to demands that individuals who misgender a trans person on the Internet can be investigated and charged for engaging in a "targeted harassment campaign.

Because according to a report in the Daily Mail, a 38-year-old mother from Hertfordshire was arrested in front of her two young children then brought to a nearby police station for questioning, where she was locked in a cell without the use of hygiene products (which she said she had specifically requested) while police questioned her about the incident.

Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: "I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present."
"I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation...I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter."

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
The UK --- home of George Orwell --- is well on its way to being a Big Brother state. Many of the news headlines for the past decade sound like they're coming from a true dystopia. Some in the "conspiracy" world believe the UK is a testing ground for what "they" want to bring to the rest of the world.

Hijinx

It amazes me that a country that fought so hard in WW2 has become in such a state.
The Brits have literally given up their country to invaders and liberals.