Ulta

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Just wanted to let the ladies know that Ulta in Waldorf opened up this week. It's next to Christmas Tree Shopps in the Festival Shopping Center.

Went in Friday morning and loaded up on goodies! :)

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Ulta is giving away giftcards to the first 100 people in the doors today. They did the same on Friday and Saturday morning.

There should be a flyer in the paper today for 20% off one item. Plus they accept manufacturers coupons too!

nobody really

I need a nap
why can't calvert or sain't mary's get sephora or ulta.....but i checked out their website and they are very similiar to sephora, but they certainly do have more of a selection. And better bonus points it appears. I had a ton of bonus points on sephora and cashed them in for this "deluxe lipstick set". The pic showed 3 lipsticks. Turns out it was litty itty bitty lipsticks. Like the little kind your mother got from Avon years ago. effers.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I spent $230 in this place on Saturday. :roflmao:

Husband was all :jameo:

So, are you the chick that scammed our debit card and charged this stuff to Ulta?

We got notice from our bank that our account was charged upwards of $800 the other day.....a charge to Ulta for $200+ and then another charge to a fragrance place for more than $500. Whoever did it is striving to be beautiful and fragrant. Are you sure you didn't do it, WR? :eyebrow:

So, are you the chick that scammed our debit card and charged this stuff to Ulta?

We got notice from our bank that our account was charged upwards of $800 the other day.....a charge to Ulta for $200+ and then another charge to a fragrance place for more than $500. Whoever did it is striving to be beautiful and fragrant. Are you sure you didn't do it, WR? :eyebrow:

Definitely wasn't me. I put a dent in the husband's wallet though. :biggrin: He can vouch for me.

I'm sorry someone did that to you. :frown: This is why I don't trust anyone. Ever. :cds:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Definitely wasn't me. I put a dent in the husband's wallet though. :biggrin: He can vouch for me.

I'm sorry someone did that to you. :frown: This is why I don't trust anyone. Ever. :cds:
We think that the fraudulent charges came from an Etsy vendor.

Bob ordered me a couple of surprises (they weren't really surprises, because I left up on my computer [ON PURPOSE] an Etsy "favorites" with a few things marked...but I"m going to let him think they were surprises. "SURPRISE!!!!"). :biggrin:

Anyway, we really haven't used the card much up till then, so we just figured it was the Etsy vendor that did it. :shrug: