Ultimate Female Fantasy

SxyPrincess

The Ultimate Female Fantasy

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work
cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome,
extremely sexy young man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes away from him.

The young man noticed her overly-attentive stare & walked directly toward her. Before she could offer her apologies for being so rude for staring, the young man said to her, 'I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, for $100, on one condition.

'Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The young man replied, 'You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.'

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, withdrew from her purse and slowly counted out five $20 bills, which she pressed into the young man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes & slowly, meaningfully said, "Clean my house."

:clap:

G

giggles04

And I've got a boyfriend that is the ultimate female fantasy!:) He's the greatest:) Right now I'm currently having to hobble around on crutches because of an achllisis tendon sprain... and he came down and helped me take care of my sick grandma, and took care of me. He cooked dinner (yummy crabcakes!)... helped her with getting up and down... and helped her to bed... so I wouldn't do anything! And then he gives me the sweetest card, brings me my favorite ice cream... and even stays until he could tuck me into bed:) And thats just the tip of the ice berg!!!!:) I think I've got a keeper!

G

giggles04

Hey Cariblue:)

Sounds like you've got a great guy yourself. I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years now... and I can't imagine myself with anyone else. He's not only my love.... but my best friend too:) I see us getting married some day.... just I got to get out of college first!:)