ummm, two more Virus deaths??? You dems are craZEEE

Clem72

No one said it was C19 related anywhere in that article. The only thing they did say was that the police were asking people to move their vehicles/towing those that were in the way, and that they couldn't force people on private property to disperse.

Hijinx

No one said it was C19 related anywhere in that article. The only thing they did say was that the police were asking people to move their vehicles/towing those that were in the way, and that they couldn't force people on private property to disperse.

Our boys in St. Mary's County didn't have any problems with telling people on private property to disperse and they locked up the person having the party.

Hijinx

Some folks of non-white composition have a 1,000 person block party, 2 goons shoot up the crowd, some die and its because of CV-19??? I didnt see this on the evening news...Is it a hate crime??? Did TRUMP 2020 do this??? Was Cornflake Joe's buddy there???s

Who the hell are we to be telling POC how to party.
It's not much of a party if there isn't at least one person isn't shot.

Ya know someone will accuse me of being racist for leaving that post here
but the person making that accusation should surely realize that I am not the one doing the shooting.
The POC are the shooters. If they don't want to be thought of in that manner.
Maybe they should stop shooting.

Last edited:

GregV814

To take it a little further , farther, a block party occurred last night in southeast Washington DC.
On the news this morning , outraged, the mayor and health officer sternly shamed the population that if it happens again, they won’t lift the sequester!!!! And they mean it!!!!

gemma_rae

To take it a little further , farther, a block party occurred last night in southeast Washington DC.
On the news this morning , outraged, the mayor and health officer sternly shamed the population that if it happens again, they won’t lift the sequester!!!! And they mean it!!!!
And they'll ban hand guns, crack, and PCP too!

Hijinx

Ha ha The Mayor is too stupid to see that the people aren't paying much mind to her orders anyway so she threatens to not lift them. The people just sent a huge FU to her and she didn't hear it.

herb749

Who the hell are we to be telling POC how to party.
It's not much of a party if there isn't at least one person isn't shot.

Ya know someone will accuse me of being racist for leaving that post here
but the person making that accusation should surely realize that I am not the one doing the shooting.
The POC are the shooters. If they don't want to be thought of in that manner.
Maybe they should stop shooting.

2 less Biden voters, or they were not black enough for him . :razz:

Clem72

Our boys in St. Mary's County didn't have any problems with telling people on private property to disperse and they locked up the person having the party.

What does that have to do with this story that takes place in an entirely different state?

Hijinx

What does that have to do with this story that takes place in an entirely different state?
I guess in your opinion it has nothing to do with it.
I just mentioned it to show the difference in the way the same problem is handled by different police officers.