GregV814

uhhhhhh

Attachments

• nails.jpeg
    nails.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 516

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
LMAO..imagine trying to explain those scratches on your back.
Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, and one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "Ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple people eater to me
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, and one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "Ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple people eater to me
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me
:twitch:

wittykitty

Gross... Just gross!
When I see long fingernails, my germophobia kicks in. Nicely manicured nails are nice, but long claws are 🤮
I have so many questions! How could you possibly clean your butt after going potty, without getting it on your nails? How do you clean them? What about all the germs that get between the natural nail and the artificial layer? Do the nail salons sterilze their tools? What if they cut you?
I had a French manicure on my natural nail (about 10 years ago) in the place that used to be next door Best Buy, and they cut my finger! When I asked questions about their instruments being sterilized, suddenly nobody knew English. Apparently I’m still a little unsettled about it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
The "fashion trend" of some of these long, fake, acrylic nails is so annoying. The shape of these nails changes over the seasons. One year, all nails are squared off or ovaled or pointy. :rolleyes:

I can automatically tell when a woman has her nails done in the salon and I don't think they're ever pretty. They look fake to me, (especially the "gel" nails) so I don't understand the desire to have them. I think well manicured, natural nails on a woman are so pretty. (whether polished or not!)

Also, I wouldn't pay that kind of money on them since I think they're expensive and not really practical. Over time they ruin your nail bed, also.

But if someone wants to blow $50 on nails every other week or so - go for it. I don't care. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was in that cycle about ten years ago. Took nearly a year for my real nails to recuperate and become healthy again. They looked like crap all the time during that period - all those chemicals and glue really destroyed my nail bed. I still get salon manicures on occasion because they do a better job than I do and pedis all the time. I LOVE pretty toenails on bare feet.

Me too! I'll be getting my first pedi soon when the weather will be warm enough for flip flops. I've never had fake nails. I'm lucky to have nice natural nails.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think I have a foot fetish. I love it when they use that cheese grater thing on them - my feet feel so soft when they're finished. I have one at home but I don't use it as religiously - so much better when someone else does it.
Pumice stone.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
It' s a waste for me to go to the salon. I do my own pedis! :dance: No alligiator toes and feets for me.