Un-Masking

Agee

Vaccinated, masks no longer required in or out... Businesses can still dictate mask policy...

foresee any issues?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are a number of people out there who, vaccinated or not, are freaked out and convinced we're all gonna die (facts and statistics be damned). I anticipate they'll be having a problem with unmasked faces and asking to speak to the manager.

Agee

There are a number of people out there who, vaccinated or not, are freaked out and convinced we're all gonna die (facts and statistics be damned). I anticipate they'll be having a problem with unmasked faces and asking to speak to the manager.
can I see your credentials... phony vaccine cards

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
can I see your credentials... phony vaccine cards

They just arrested some guy for selling fake vax cards. :lol:

I'm in Florida. We don't mask here and life is completely normal. It's like the rona doesn't even exist except on TV.

PJay

:whistle:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Vaccinated, masks no longer required in or out... Businesses can still dictate mask policy...

foresee any issues?

The businesses that still have "masks required" signs posted are just identifying /singling out those who have not been vaccinated. The other way of verifying is, businesses are going to start "carding" people who come to their establishments and if you cannot produce evidence of vaccination you will be forced to wear a mask or asked to leave if you refuse to comply. That's what it's about....."You WILL comply."

I don't have a problem wearing a mask when required but DO NOT try to tell me, "You MUST get the vaccination." NOT gonna happen.

Last edited:

Louise

The businesses that still have "masks required" signs posted are just identifying /singling out those who have not been vaccinated. The other way of verifying is, businesses are going to start "carding" people who come to their establishments and if you cannot produce evidence of vaccination you will be forced to wear a mask or asked to leave if you refuse to comply. That's what it's about....."You WILL comply."

I don't have a problem wearing a mask when required but DO NO try to tell me, "You MUST get the vaccination." NOT gonna happen.

History repeating itself. Give me liberty, or give me death, in a convoluted kind of way. China and US communist connections caused this crap; as in NWO Virus. I wish I lived in TN. They are rockin’ going against our fraudulent Gov. Love Blackburn. You picked the right place to move to. They are fighting back
I used to live in Knoxville 40 years ago. Take care.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_liberty,_or_give_me_death!

Last edited: