Unable to access your Farm Town on Face Book?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:cds:
While I admit to enjoying that game, I've got to say that some people have too much time on their hands if they are searching the web and complaining to the developers so much that they bombarded them into overload.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:cds:
While I admit to enjoying that game, I've got to say that some people have too much time on their hands if they are searching the web and complaining to the developers so much that they bombarded them into overload.

Do you call your cable provider when your cable goes out, or would that mean you have too much time on your hands?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Do you call your cable provider when your cable goes out, or would that mean you have too much time on your hands?
Don't have cable, but my satellite goes out everytime there's a storm, so why would I call someone in India to complain? And even so, when you go to the game on FB, it is clear from the way the error message is that there is something system wide wrong, not just on your personal farm and certainly the people in charge know about it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Don't have cable, but my satellite goes out everytime there's a storm, so why would I call someone in India to complain? And even so, when you go to the game on FB, it is clear from the way the error message is that there is something system wide wrong, not just on your personal farm and certainly the people in charge know about it.

Well, goody goody for you. Don't break your arm pattin' yourself on the back.

Some people watch tv for entertainment, some play games on the computer. Don't be so uppity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh my GOSH! We are AMERICANS!!! When our stuff goes awry, we want to complain! We can't stand just being patient until the problem is solved! We have to take action!!! :jameo:

That would really tick me off if my game blew up right after I reached level 25. That's a lot of work and time investment.