Unbelievable greed

BuddyLee

Football addict
Part of me wants him in 49ers camp so that Ol' Mike can get ahold of that goober.

The other part of me wants him to sit.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You people are sooooo unfair.

Listen to what objective observers are saying;

“We are prepared to do it,” David Wells, a cousin of Crabtree, told ESPN. “Michael just wants fair market value. Michael is one of the best players in the draft, and he just wants to be paid like one of the best players.”

Now, what seems to be the problem?

Pete

Repete
You people are sooooo unfair.

Now, what seems to be the problem?

I think he should stick to his guns. I am 100% certain after sitting out of football for a year coupled with his greedy little bastard tantrum this year an NFL team will JUMP at the chance to take him in the first round. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think he should stick to his guns. I am 100% certain after sitting out of football for a year coupled with his greedy little bastard tantrum this year an NFL team will JUMP at the chance to take him in the first round. :lmao:

Now, see? You're starting to get it. This kid is a college man. He doesn't need some stupid pro sports league. He has an education. He's not just some dumb jock.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That
is obviously a lie. He does not want to be paid like "one of the best" players; if it were true, he would accept the very reasonable "20-something" million.

A false sense of entitlement, an over-inflated ego, living in a fantasy world... I wonder if he's an Oblahma supporter. :whistle:

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
A false sense of entitlement, an over-inflated ego, living in a fantasy world... I wonder if he's an Oblahma supporter. :whistle:

Obama will probably end up having Mike Singletary and Crabtree come over for a couple beers so they can get this settled also :alkies: