Unbelievable!!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:barf:
mingiz said:
Reminds me of my first horse.....

Reminds me of my 1st Small Pony growing up!! Part of her problem was stifle issues and when she bucked me off it was always right as we pasted the manure pile. Sure did learn how to sit up and keep my butt in the saddle though. :lmao: With conditioning her stifles got better.

Check out the other video in the "That's amazing" post. Love the spills video.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I wish i could mount from the ground at all much less POP back on like he did :faint:
WHAT a naughty horse...
I can see the for sale ad now...

"Needs experienced rider" :killingme

fredsaid2

What a brave rider! Can't believe they actually had him over a cross-rail at the end. Too bad the video was so dark.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Unfortunately, not everyone has access to a good horse or trainer. Not sure if the rider was brave or just crazy?? :lmao: Seeing something like this makes a person appreciate a well trained horse and all the training that goes into getting them to even the Local level competitions.

I've seen many a show horse that has only ever been in the ring loose there minds like that on the trail or out in the hunt field. :jameo: The rail becomes there security and without it they don't know what to do. Cross training sure comes in handy sometimes.

Last edited: