UNC/NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL

GregV814

Probably the FIRST FOOTBALL game Ive watched this year and probably the last.
Those UNC players have funny names on their Jerseys. There is "I CANT BREATHE", "UNITY" , "DIVERSITY", his buddy, "SAY THEIR NAMES", and of course "BLM"...

jrt_ms1995

Probably the FIRST FOOTBALL game Ive watched this year and probably the last.
Those UNC players have funny names on their Jerseys. There is "I CANT BREATHE", "UNITY" , "DIVERSITY", his buddy, "SAY THEIR NAMES", and of course "BLM"...
Yep, those are our Orange County Community College Turd Holes for ya.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet someone else had to spell out those slogans for them. Otherwise you end up with this.

They should have 1 jersey with "Where's My Daddy?". They should have to put their GPA number on their jersey.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm going to sell my own line of BFLM jerseys with catchy slogan/names too....Just in time for the winter solstice celebration in the 12th month .

"Fa-Q ", "I loot", "Baby Daddy", "Fro - Bro" are being printed now. Available at most retail establishments in Royal Oaks Michigan, Los Alamos County NM, and Hunterdon NJ...
On that note, anyone with a LE background looking for work? Dez hirin.
The Department of Justice is seeking to hire linguists fluent in Ebonics to help monitor, translate, and transcribe the secretly recorded conversations of subjects of narcotics investigations, according to federal records.

A maximum of nine Ebonics experts will work with the Drug Enforcement Administration’s Atlanta field division, where the linguists, after obtaining a “DEA Sensitive” security clearance, will help investigators decipher the results of “telephonic monitoring of court ordered nonconsensual intercepts, consensual listening devices, and other media”

The DEA’s need for full-time linguists specializing in Ebonics is detailed in bid documents related to the agency’s mid-May issuance of a request for proposal (RFP) covering the provision of as many as 2100 linguists for the drug agency’s various field offices.