Under the Dome

C

czygvtwkr

Anyone else watch this? It isnt bad, but has the same plot as the Simpsons movie.

goughrmak

I just started watching it this weekend using Amazon Prime. I have last nights episode on my DVR. It is an interesting show. Stephen King is CRAZY!!!

I am DVRing Under the Dome, The Bridge and will be grabbing Broadchurch on BBC starting 8/7.

I like to let the shows start stacking up so that I have a choice to watch a couple at at time when I make time to sit and watch them.

I am intrigued by Dome. I am hooked enough to want to see how it plays out.

ReadingTheNews

I don't think it will last another season. To me it would make a good mini-movie series; like two or three hours for 5 days.

A little late I know, but ^this^ is what I thought when I heard that this was going to be made into a full series. [I've read the book and I don't see how this can keep going for whatever number of seasons.]

Anybody have any thoughts on the 'season finale' next Monday? All I can say is I hope Barbie gets out of those cuffs and lets Big Jim have it!
Which means it's not gonna happen....:ohwell:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
A little late I know, but ^this^ is what I thought when I heard that this was going to be made into a full series. [I've read the book and I don't see how this can keep going for whatever number of seasons.]

Anybody have any thoughts on the 'season finale' next Monday? All I can say is I hope Barbie gets out of those cuffs and lets Big Jim have it!
Which means it's not gonna happen....:ohwell:

I hope he does too. My daughter is so mad everyone thinks he shot Julia, lol. I missed most of last Mondays show. The DVR recorded all of The Big Bang Theory but only half of the Dome. It was like all the shows were running late?

granny45

I hope he does too. My daughter is so mad everyone thinks he shot Julia, lol. I missed most of last Mondays show. The DVR recorded all of The Big Bang Theory but only half of the Dome. It was like all the shows were running late?

FYI--It is being repeated Saturday night. I think tennis delayed the show.

FYI--It is being repeated Saturday night. I think tennis delayed the show.
Thanks, Granny! Good to know... I checked my DVR and it said it taped 60 minutes of Under the Dome, but now I guess I need to see if the full 60 minutes is the actual show. I will DVR Saturday night's rerun just in case. You are the best!

granny45

Thanks, Granny! Good to know... I checked my DVR and it said it taped 60 minutes of Under the Dome, but now I guess I need to see if the full 60 minutes is the actual show. I will DVR Saturday night's rerun just in case. You are the best!

I DVRed it also and only the first half of Under the Dome was taped. The first 30 min. was The Big Bang Theory. Glad they are repeating the show.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I DVRed it also and only the first half of Under the Dome was taped. The first 30 min. was The Big Bang Theory. Glad they are repeating the show.

That's exactly what happened to me. I went under my options and set it to record Sat nights repeat in case I fall asleep. My daughter suggested getting shirts made that said "Team Barbie", :lol: Apparently she's still really pissed with Big Jim, :)

dave1959

I am DVRing Under the Dome, The Bridge and will be grabbing Broadchurch on BBC starting 8/7.

I like to let the shows start stacking up so that I have a choice to watch a couple at at time when I make time to sit and watch them.

I am intrigued by Dome. I am hooked enough to want to see how it plays out.

I see it being another "Lost".. It just keeps you watching with no end ...

Dukesdad

I watched it this year. I won't next year. I think I'll read the book and see how it was supposed to be

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I watched 4 episodes last Thursday ....

I was kinda hoping someone would plant Junior
I am glad to see they don't fire off 5000 rounds and never kill anyone

mudpuddle

I watched it this year. I won't next year. I think I'll read the book and see how it was supposed to be

My hubby just finished the book...he said it was really good!
From what he has told me, so far comparing the show to the book, the book is much better. Much more is happening in the book, and it is really interesting!

I am getting bored with the show. It is really moving slow and the finale was not that great...

For the life of me, I can't understand why Stephen King would go along with the show and even like it? It is not following the book...

Last edited: