Unfair treatment to equineaddict let her come back

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
First...Total Control you really need to delete ONE of these threads.

Second...I truly did not see anything that Equineaddict wrote in the past threads to be worthy of being removed for.

Third...Total Control I believe your chain is being jerked about Kwillia being MOD. Stick with Vraiblonde.

I also do not feel that you will get ANY support here doing a thread about this. I agree from what I read but you are paddling upstream. Vraiblonde should be contacted personally That would be the place to start.

Protocol :razz:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
First...Total Control you really need to delete ONE of these threads.

Second...I truly did not see anything that Equineaddict wrote in the past threads to be worthy of being removed for.

Third...Total Control I believe your chain is being jerked about Kwillia being MOD. Stick with Vraiblonde.

I also do not feel that you will get ANY support here doing a thread about this. I agree from what I read but you are paddling upstream. Vraiblonde should be contacted personally That would be the place to start.

Protocol :razz:

Your so smart :elaine:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
kwillia said:
It has been resolved. I am allowing her to sign on with another id. But I will not put up with any more shinanigans.

I do have ??????? about the shinanigans....What were they????
I have read the forum rules but I do not see where any were broken on the thread in question. Except where equineaddict was called a slut, ho, ect. I would assume that would of been a voilation?

mygoldnhorse said:
I do have ??????? about the shinanigans....What were they????
I have read the forum rules but I do not see where any were broken on the thread in question. Except where equineaddict was called a slut, ho, ect. I would assume that would of been a voilation?
I am not at liberty to discuss this matter.

mygoldnhorse said:
:eyebrow: Can you tell me this........If a user is doing something that would be a reason to :buttkick: do you get a warning from the mod????
It is up to the mod to decide if you warrant a warning.

W

WildHorses

appyday said:
The slut and ho thing has been taken care of ..I told Equineaddict to keep her personal life to herself and no one will talk about her...she also does not plan to stand out in Great Mills anymore with elf boots on.. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Equineaddict never got a oppertunity to post after #304. She was banned THEN, that day

:whistle: that's how I see it too. Are we play'n by the same rules??? Or do different ones apply to different users?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
:whistle: that's how I see it too. Are we play'n by the same rules??? Or do different ones apply to different users?

Deffinetly different rules, look at all the Drama that was ignored when we first started coming onto here

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Yeah we took a major :buttkick: but when they found out we were not the usual :brownnose'rs and :buttkiss:'rs then we all started gettin :smoochy:. Newbies sure do get the cold shoulder. But hopefully we've all learned a lesson because dreamkeeper was welcomed.