Unhinged Democrat (is there any other kind?)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(shrug) Saw that. I was unimpressed - *I* have had people more in my face than that. I just figure most Dems are like that.

We shouldn't expect that as the norm. At some point we have to call Democrats on their violent attacks and not just accept it. Like them rioting and busting everything up when they don't get their way - we shouldn't just go, "Oh well, that's the way they are."

StmarysCity79

We shouldn't expect that as the norm. At some point we have to call Democrats on their violent attacks and not just accept it. Like them rioting and busting everything up when they don't get their way - we shouldn't just go, "Oh well, that's the way they are."

It was ANTIFA!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pregnant Salon Owner TERRIFIED After MOB Cries RACISM For Kicking Out Halle Bailey For Being Late!​

WingsOfGold

Pregnant Salon Owner TERRIFIED After MOB Cries RACISM For Kicking Out Halle Bailey For Being Late!​

Young man has common sense, the subject not so much........... That being said wtf is Halle Bailey without looking it up?

CPUSA

Does everybody see the problem in both of those videos?
The men showed tremendous restraint...when they shoulda kicked the chit outta those Nancy boys like men....