UNHINGED Michigan AG Jumps on CNN Outraged

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AG Nessel was asked if President Trump was welcome to Michigan again. Her response, “Well, I will say speaking on behalf of my department and my office – That’s right! That’s exactly right. I mean today’s events were extremely disappointing and yet totally predictable… In Michigan that is the law! A court just upheld that… So the president is like a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. And this is no joke!… I think we’re going to have to have a very serious conversation with Ford… I would hate to have Ford shut its doors again because somebody got infected by this president.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lant-says-not-welcome-threatens-charges-ford/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who do these people think they are? And what's up with Michigan and shrewish women? Do their husbands beat them or something, so they have to get into public office and go on a power trip?

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control

Hijinx

Who do these people think they are? And what's up with Michigan and shrewish women? Do their husbands beat them or something, so they have to get into public office and go on a power trip?

Think Dearborn:Dearborn is home to the largest Arab population outside of the Middle East

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
“Dana Nessel is an American lawyer and politician who is the 54th Attorney General of Michigan. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Nessel is the second openly gay person elected attorney general of a state in the United States as well as the first openly LGBTQ person elected to statewide office in Michigan.“

They have penis envy.......

BOP

I've seen this type of behavior all my life, in the private sector, but especially in the public. Women have a tendency to do what is called "rice-bowling." I call it kingdom (or queendom) building. Not that men don't engage in it, but observation suggests that men tend to be more mobile in order to get ahead. Women tend to "nest," once they've found a place to call "home."

Rice-bowling generally has to do with the types of projects that are taken on (e.g. high visibility, low effort, especially if actual work can be delegated). People rice-bowl in order to build their little niche kingdoms, and they are hyper-vigilent; standing by to repel borders at all times. I used to marvel that any actual work got done any place these little fiefdoms were allowed to spring up and take root.