Unhinged Progbots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Desperate: Democrat Calls For Trump Impeachment, Claims Russia Fed Him The Term ‘Crooked Hillary’

Four days before inauguration Congresswoman brings the stupid

“If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘she’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

Waters went as far as to suggest that the nicknames Trump used against all his political opponents, even Republicans, were fed to him by Russia.

“So, you think you can commit an impeachable offense before you take office?” Matthews probed further.

“Well, I think that at the point that investigations discover and confirm and can document any of that role in helping to strategize — they had a role in attempting to determine the outcome,” Waters said, not answering the question.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Liberal Preppers Stock Up On Guns, Food As Trumpocalypse Looms
With Trump on the horizon, the survivalist movement — long a pastime of the right — is picking up progressive converts fast

Colin Waugh bought a shotgun four weeks before November’s election.

An unapologetic liberal, he was no fan of firearms. He had never owned one before. But Waugh, a 31-year-old from Independence, Missouri, couldn’t shake his fears of a Donald Trump presidency — and all of the chaos it could bring. He imagined hate crimes and violence waged by extremists emboldened by the Republican nominee’s brash, divisive rhetoric. He pictured state-sanctioned roundups of Muslims, gays, and outspoken critics.

“I kept asking myself, ‘Do I want to live under tyranny?'” said Waugh, who supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary and later backed Hillary Clinton. “The answer was absolutely not.”

With Trump now days away from assuming the White House, Waugh’s preparing for the worst. He’s made “bug-out bags” stuffed with ammo, energy bars, and assorted survival gear for his wife and their three cats. He’s begun stowing water and browsing real estate listings in Gunnison County, Colorado, which he’s determined to be a “liberal safe-haven.” Last month, Waugh added a 9mm handgun to his arsenal.

What Tyranny ?

Hijinx

What Tyranny ?

Maxine Waters has finally lost what little she had left of a mind, and this clown fearing tyranny is actually funny to think about.

As republicans armed up and repeated time and again that arms are not only for hunting but are for keeping the Government straight, liberals like this a-wip[e were trying to get us to give up our guns.
Now it seems his fear has told him why Americans need guns. To protect us against tyranny.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's scary is that these people have always existed and been just like this. Trump merely exposed them. Ripped the covers off and shined a spotlight on them.

Insanity from Mad Max is nothing new. She has been senile for years and was fairly mental before then. She perfectly represents her #### hole drug and crime infested ghetto of a district.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... and this clown fearing tyranny is actually funny to think about.

As republicans armed up and repeated time and again that arms are not only for hunting but are for keeping the Government straight, liberals like this a-wip[e were trying to get us to give up our guns.
Now it seems his fear has told him why Americans need guns. To protect us against tyranny.

the Irony is SO THICK you could cut it with a knife .... liberals buying guns and prepping to survive tyranny of a Trump Administration

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Insanity from Mad Max is nothing new. She has been senile for years and was fairly mental before then.

:lmao:

“Well, here’s what I’m trying to get to,” she answered. “If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘She’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

So, Trump should be impeached because he came up with a nickname for Hillary Clinton?

Waters continued with her babbling nonsense, and it only got worse for her. “Well, I think that at the point that investigations discover and confirm and can document any of that role in helping to strategize — they had a role in attempting to determine the outcome,” Waters said. “That in many ways they used the information they got when they hacked into emails, etc. — if that was used against Hillary Clinton in some way, yes I think that’s impeachable.”

http://rightwingnews.com/liberals/congresswoman-humiliates-air-struggling-explain-trump-impeached/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!”

Me: ‘Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.”

Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button” (assuming she’s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!”

Me: “ma’am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.”

“Will you grab your belongings and come with me?” the attendant asked her.

She then attempted to use her recently-deceased mother-in-law for why she should remain on the plane and be unaccountable for her behavior.

Refusing to leave the plane, she said, “I paid for this seat and I’m sitting here. He’s in my space.”

As the attendant patiently and repeatedly asked the woman to exit the plane, she said, “I’m going home now. We had to be here. My mother-in-law died.”

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

Hijinx

Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!”

Me: ‘Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.”

Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button” (assuming she’s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!”

Me: “ma’am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.”

“Will you grab your belongings and come with me?” the attendant asked her.

She then attempted to use her recently-deceased mother-in-law for why she should remain on the plane and be unaccountable for her behavior.

Refusing to leave the plane, she said, “I paid for this seat and I’m sitting here. He’s in my space.”

As the attendant patiently and repeatedly asked the woman to exit the plane, she said, “I’m going home now. We had to be here. My mother-in-law died.”

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

Thousands of these crazed people are running loose. If anyone can look at Ashley Judd and her women's day speech an say she is sane I am surprised.
Hopefully they can recover some time during the next year, but I sincerely doubt it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘What Do You Do if a Red State Moves to You?’ :cds:

Many Americans woke up after the election to discover that they lived in Trump Country. In one corner of Wisconsin, shocked liberals can’t escape an uneasy feeling: They were the reason why.

[clip]

“Where’s the richest place to live?” said Gerald Bauer, 74, born and raised on a local dairy farm, who now is the vice chairperson of the county board of supervisors. “The area around Washington, D.C.—that’s wrong.”

And here these city people have come, with their money and their politics, right to Pepin County, which now has its very own liberal left coast. “The ones that move in try to change everything,” said Gary Samuelson, 72, “and the people who’ve been here a long time don’t care too much for change.”

“They don’t share our views on anything,” Vic Komisar, 41, the president of the ATV club, said of the people from Minnesota. “They got this picture that we’re all country bumpkins, the locals are, that we’re not educated. The people who move in talk down to the natives. I don’t know how you want to word that, but that’s the persona given off.”

“When the people came in—and the things that they were trying to push on the rest of us—that’s why I left,” Andrews added. “I didn’t want to deal with these people. I didn’t want to be a part of what they were a part of. You’re talking about people from the Cities who are very progressive. I call them tree-huggers, a bunch of tree-huggers. They referred to us, meaning the people who’ve lived here and worked here all our lives, as a bunch of hicks. They just think they’re a little bit better than everybody else, and that we’re not as smart.”

that is the problem right there .... Progressives from the big cities think they are smarter than everyone else

They have been together for more than 20 years and got married in December 2013 in Red Wing, Minnesota—over there because it wasn’t legal to get married in Wisconsin until the following summer. But they told me they’ve never been the victims of any overt hostility in Pepin County. They were never afraid.

That began to shift the night of November 8.

“Common courtesy and decency say you reject that,” Grams told me. “But people didn’t.”

“It’s a different world being an openly gay married couple in a rural place,” Nugent said. “If someone was able to justify voting for Trump, it makes me very fearful about what else they’re capable of doing.”

2 gays never had a problem, suddenly Trump is elected, and they are scared of their neighbors

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, cause Trumps hates the gays......... why just last week he said...... well, he didn't say anything, but...... and then he.....well, he did do anything.........

Why are the gays scared again?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why are the gays scared again?

because someone, somewhere during the election said something untrue - Trump / something evil about Gays
and the statement has been bounding around the progressive echo chamber since

- or it may have been just because Trump ran as a R that R's want to kill gays or over turn Gay Marriage ....

Progressives keep getting Republicans and Saracens mixed up - Muslims Kill Gays - look at Orlando

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
because someone, somewhere during the election said something untrue - Trump / something evil about Gays
and the statement has been bounding around the progressive echo chamber since

Ah, Evil Trump chamber gays...... Got it, they think he's going to gas the gays.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ah, Evil Trump chamber gays...... Got it, they think he's going to gas the gays.

indeed, I dunno where it started ... or if it was just added to a list of alleged things Trump was going to do,

after building a wall and deporting Mexicans
registering Muslims

on article on how Trump has been in the past .... not caring about Sexual Orientation ....

http://www.inquisitr.com/3712270/do...dent-to-appoint-an-openly-gay-cabinet-member/

Progressives Nuke the Fridge here:
[OH Trump Ran as a GOP'er they want to kill gays]

“Even if people believe that about Trump, what is true is he will now be held to the G.O.P. platform,” said Rea Carey, the executive director of the National L.G.B.T.Q. Task Force. She called it the most anti-L.G.B.T. platform in recent memory.

Among its provisions: opposition to same-sex marriage, support for state laws limiting which public bathroom transgender people can use, and support for a parent’s right to subject gay and transgender children to “conversion therapy” to change their sexual orientation or gender identity, a practice the Obama administration has said should be banned for minors.

Ms. Carey called Mr. Trump’s public statements on gay and transgender issues “confusing and conflicting.” As a candidate, Mr. Trump told Fox News that he would “strongly consider” appointing Supreme Court justices who would overturn same-sex marriage but later in the campaign held a rainbow flag onstage and presented himself as gay friendly.

Mr. Trump has also promised to nullify all of Mr. Obama’s executive orders, including one that bans anti-L.G.B.T. discrimination by federal contractors and another that protects the rights of transgender students, she said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/trump-victory-alarms-gay-and-transgender-groups.html