Unhinged Progbots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sen. Kevin Parker (D-Brooklyn) instructed New York State Republican Deputy Communications Director Candice Giove to "Kill yourself!" after she allegedly exposed Parker appearing to misuse a parking placard.

" got to the bottom of this. The placard is assigned to @SenatorParker," Giove tweeted. "However, the license plate # on the placard does not match the vehicle. So he either used it in another car or gave it to someone to use, both of which are not permitted."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39468/shock-democrat-senator-urges-republican-aide-kill-ryan-saavedra

Parker's horrifying remark comes after he "attracted attention late last month when he proposed a bill that would require those seeking a firearm permit to consent to having their social-media accounts searched for objectionable content," the Democrat & Chronicle reported. "The bill would require gun-seekers to turn over their passwords to key accounts to police, if necessary. If approved, up to three years of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter posts and one year of search-engine history would be open to scrutiny."

:jameo: WTF

glhs837

Power with Control
Best response, from a gent named Walter Shraub........

Point of order, Senator. It’s customary after apologizing for telling someone to kill herself that one lays off the social media attacks for a while. Or, if that’s not possible, to delete one’s account.

Hijinx

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
weiner_4.jpg

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46598/female-sports-reporter-explodes-pr-wearing-maga-hank-berrien

Hijinx

So she yells at a guy in a MAGA hat, but doesn't understand how people can be so hateful.

Physician heal thyself.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
So she yells at a guy in a MAGA hat, but doesn't understand how people can be so hateful.

Physician heal thyself.
I wonder if she's related to Huma Abedin's ex(?) husband? That would explain quite a bit, actually.

P.S. Of course, the easy joke here is that it takes a weiner to recognize a prick....

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
JOURNALIST ANDY NGO POSTS VIDEO OF POSSIBLE ANTIFA MEMBER ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTING HIM AND STEALING HIS PHONE

Journalist Andy Ngo posted a video on Twitter of a man he claimed to recognize from “Antifa rallies” allegedly assaulting him and stealing his phone.

“Was just assaulted & had my phone stolen at @24hourfitness Hollywood Portland by someone I recognize at Antifa rallies,” Ngo wrote via Twitter. “He first dumped liquid on me then stole my phone. Reporting to @PortlandPolice. I don’t know his identity & gym wouldn’t tell me. They got my phone back.”

Was just assaulted & had my phone stolen at @24hourfitness Hollywood Portland by someone I recognize at Antifa rallies. He first dumped liquid on me then stole my phone. Reporting to @PortlandPolice. I don’t know his identity & gym wouldn’t tell me. They got my phone back. pic.twitter.com/51GaBS7gZW
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) May 7, 2019

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome,” the woman said by way of introduction, but added “I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question.”

She said that she would “like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message” regarding Trump: “He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, he won it because he had help by the Russians, he refuses to do anything to stop that, he’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution, he is not defending our national security, he has no interest in doing it, I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin, I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t get that message, and I think every candidate needs to pound that message home again and again and again.”

“He is an illegitimate president in my mind,” she added. “That’s it. I think all the talk about impeachment and what the Democrats should do, that’s fine, it’s theoretical at this point. Let them investigate, let them subpoena, let them go to the Supreme Court, he’s illegitimate. and my biggest fear is that he’s going to do it again with the help of Vlad, his best pal, and we’re going to be stuck for six more years of this guy. And that is terrifying. It’s terrifying.”

CPUSA

WMAL palyed this clip while I was driving to the DMV .... she's :crazy:

the larger point is BIDEN AGREED WITH HER what does that make him ?
Not just Biden, but also the other 8 crazies attending this "Town Hall" event...

BernieP

Resident PIA
Well Old Beto helped his father in law.

BFD

That gives him more points with Democrats.
Pelosi passed laws to help their 17 million dollar investment in Star Kist Tuna in Samoa.
maxine water was up on ethics charges for helping her husband in his banking affairs.

Who else has lined their pockets with laws made in conflict of their interest
it would be a very long list of members of the house and senate.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I can’t believe it that you people think that you need your p**** needs protection,” an elderly pro-abortion activist said to Centofante. “You’re wrong! You’re wrong and you’re the wrong gender to be wrong!”

“Alright, ‘pro-life Barbie,’ walk the f*** away! We’re done,” a middle-aged pro-abort chimed in.

“What about Rev. Jesse Jackson?” Centofante calmly asked the women, referring to Mr. Jackson being conceived in rape.

“He’s alive!” shouted back the elderly woman.

The other activist yelled, “Because his mother had a choice! She had a choice! Bye, Barbie! Bye!”

“So, she should have had the choice to kill him?” questioned Centofante.

That didn’t go over well, either. The elderly woman exploded: “F* you! F* you! F*** you!”

Centofante, still perfectly calm, again suggested, “Let’s talk.”

“No I don’t wanna talk!” the elderly pro-abort screamed.

The middle-aged protester trieed to separate the elderly woman from Centofante’s face, telling her, “You know what? You’ve already done this, it’s my turn now. Okay, I got this.”

“Let’s talk,” the undeterred pro-life said. “When does life begin?”

Ever so rationally, the elderly woman exploded again: “F* you! F* you! F* you! F* you! F* you and the rest of you f*ing ignorant b****es!”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4749...eminists-berate-pro-life-amanda-prestigiacomo

the only 'argument' pro aborts have is F u ck you :killingme

WATCH: Feminist Repeatedly Punches Pro-Lifer In The Face On Campus. She's Been Charged With Assault.

In a video posted by Created Equal, one of the male team members of the pro-life group is approached by a female student. “Did you put these [signs] up?” the feminist asks the pro-lifer. When he responds in the affirmative, the woman attacks him, punching him repeatedly in the face and kicking him.

and physical violence

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why I laugh straight in the face of anyone who dares suggest that Trump "incites violence". These people are so strung out that they default to physical attacks and intimidation.