Unhinged Progbots

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is why I laugh straight in the face of anyone who dares suggest that Trump "incites violence". These people are so strung out that they default to physical attacks and intimidation.

Leftism is a mental disorder.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
These people are so strung out that they default to physical attacks and intimidation.

it shows Progressives cannot win on facts

Abortion is MURDER pure and simple - wrapped in euphemisms and platitudes

IMHO

• if you plainly ask people are you ok with mothers murdering their unborn child a majority are going to freak out and say NO
  • but if you ask are you OK with a Abortion that scrapes away a few cells that is way more palatable
so naturally Progressives freak out and get violent

1. they don't reminded they might have to answer to a higher power then themselves
  2. Their conscientious might bother them for murder of unborn children

glhs837

Power with Control
Whats terribly funny is that this is a self inflicted wound, this TDS. All the "In the Age of Trump" talk, as if this really is the end times, and a thousand lesser expressions that reinforce the notion that this time we live in is somehow different, and the rules of normal behavior dont apply. All of this ecourages TDS and amplifies it. I see it in a million articles and it alway amazes me. Seems there is not any field of huan endevour that cannot ve made to sound as if Trump has sullied it.

"Butterflies, even now in these terrible times, the butterflies fly....... but Trump still looms large over them."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Retweeting FAKED Headlines

D-bmuUxUcAEjoCw.jpg

Real Headline:

D-bm3TYUwAEVI9M.jpg

D-bm-epVUAAsPHQ.jpg

Real Headline

D-bnDsNUYAAWrl9.jpg

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/...es-lefties-are-pushing-to-discredit-andy-ngo/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
StClair says in the video that she went to the facility to voice her support for law enforcement and for our country, a voice of opposition to the protesters in attendance. She was quickly met with a mob of radical left-wingers who screamed at the conservative and called her a “fing b*” and a “white supremacist.” In a moment caught on video, one of the protesters oddly started pole-dancing on a stop sign, too.

The video opens with an angry woman in a shirt that says “Free Them!!!” clapping and screaming.

“I don’t give a f!” she repeatedly yells while furiously clapping her hands together in the conservative woman’s face. “You’re a fing b*! You’re a fing b**! Privileged a b*, get the f out of here! Now!”

“F*** the troops,” a male protester says directly into StClair’s cellphone camera lens.

The video then cuts to StClair standing alone. “I’m here at the Aurora ICE facility where protesters decided to take down the American flag and put a Mexican flag in its place,” she says. “I’m appalled that politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have prompted this behavior and have disrespected our country, our law, and our law enforcement. I’m here to show support for our law enforcement, our country, and everything that our flag stands for. God bless America and God bless our law enforcement.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4956...protester-loses-her-mind-amanda-prestigiacomo

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
StClair says in the video that she went to the facility to voice her support for law enforcement and for our country, a voice of opposition to the protesters in attendance. She was quickly met with a mob of radical left-wingers who screamed at the conservative and called her a “fing b*” and a “white supremacist.” In a moment caught on video, one of the protesters oddly started pole-dancing on a stop sign, too.

The video opens with an angry woman in a shirt that says “Free Them!!!” clapping and screaming.

“I don’t give a f!” she repeatedly yells while furiously clapping her hands together in the conservative woman’s face. “You’re a fing b! You’re a fing b*! Privileged a b*, get the f out of here! Now!”

“F*** the troops,” a male protester says directly into StClair’s cellphone camera lens.

The video then cuts to StClair standing alone. “I’m here at the Aurora ICE facility where protesters decided to take down the American flag and put a Mexican flag in its place,” she says. “I’m appalled that politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have prompted this behavior and have disrespected our country, our law, and our law enforcement. I’m here to show support for our law enforcement, our country, and everything that our flag stands for. God bless America and God bless our law enforcement.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4956...protester-loses-her-mind-amanda-prestigiacomo
That purple dress. :hot: