GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I just reported my former best friend to the FBI
renderTimingPixel.png

Hijinx

I just reported my former best friend to the FBI
renderTimingPixel.png

Who knows if it is made up, but she is certainly better off without this "friend."
besides that wasn't threat just a person who knows that when Americans get enough of having their freedoms they historically fight. I doubt it will be in the Capitol. it will be more like a Civil war in every state in the country except New York and California, where the people enjoy losing their freedom.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Black Georgia Neighborhood Was Terrorized By Notes From The Ku Klux Klan. It Turns Out A Black Woman Sent Them.

Last December, residents of a predominantly black neighborhood in Douglasville, Georgia, began receiving racially charged notes from a person claiming to be a white man and member of the Ku Klux Klan.

In the notes, the sender was described as a six-foot-tall white man with a long, red beard who lived outside the neighborhood. The notes included threats to burn down the homes and kill the black residents, according to the Douglasville Police Department.

Detectives investigated the notes and determined that Terresha Lucas, a 30-year-old black woman, was behind them. Lucas has since been charged with “eight counts of making terroristic threats,” the DPD wrote on Facebook.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is what happens in a society where there is more demand for racism than can be had.

They make it up to fill the void.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Colorado shooting suspects are gender-confused girl and boy who hated Christians, Trump

HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colorado, May 9, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – One of the teenagers accused of perpetrating Tuesday’s shooting at a public charter school outside Denver is a gender-confused girl while the other has a history of anti-Trump and anti-Christian social media postings, according to news reports that continue to surface about the developing story.

[clip]

The suspects have been identified as 16-year-old Maya McKinney and 18-year-old Devon Erickson, two STEM students who were reportedly friends. McKinney was “in the midst of transitioning from female to male,” Denver7 reports, and her attorney requested in court Wednesday that she be referred to with male pronouns and the first name “Alec.” Heavy identifies a tweet in which McKinney alleges that her mother “hates the new alec” [sic].

Heavy also reports that Erickson is a registered Democrat who wrote on Facebook that he “hates” Christians for their stance on homosexuality, and shared content critical of President Donald Trump and supportive of former President Barack Obama.

“You know what I hate?” Erickson asked in one post. “All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is ‘ewwwwww gays.’”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘This is what they do!’

Pro-Trump congressional candidate J.R. Majewski tweeted out the footage of the encounter. “A good friend of mine, one of the nicest guys you’ll meet, was almost driven off the road, and then threatened by a @PapaJohns driver near Cleveland Ohio. Because he has a Trump Flag on his truck,” the U.S. Air Force veteran claimed on Twitter.

The video (*warning for profanity) shows the man wearing a red Papa John’s “Pizza Super Power” shirt approaching Majewski’s friend despite the latter’s “don’t get close” admonition and his insistence that this is a free country and that he can put whatever he wants on his truck.

The purported pizza man can be seen flipping the bird several times and telling his adversary to commit an intimate act on himself and making an obscure reference that “$2.8 billion went to high society.”

The man in red (who may have been seeing red) also posed a challenge to the pro-Trumper: “If you get your b—h ass out of the truck, and agree to mutual contact, I will beat the f— out of you.”

“This is the problem with you f—–g liberals,” Majewski’s friend asserted. “That’s all you guys do…You don’t even know what the f— you’re talking about.”

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
‘This is what they do!’

Pro-Trump congressional candidate J.R. Majewski tweeted out the footage of the encounter. “A good friend of mine, one of the nicest guys you’ll meet, was almost driven off the road, and then threatened by a @PapaJohns driver near Cleveland Ohio. Because he has a Trump Flag on his truck,” the U.S. Air Force veteran claimed on Twitter.

The video (*warning for profanity) shows the man wearing a red Papa John’s “Pizza Super Power” shirt approaching Majewski’s friend despite the latter’s “don’t get close” admonition and his insistence that this is a free country and that he can put whatever he wants on his truck.

The purported pizza man can be seen flipping the bird several times and telling his adversary to commit an intimate act on himself and making an obscure reference that “$2.8 billion went to high society.”

The man in red (who may have been seeing red) also posed a challenge to the pro-Trumper: “If you get your b—h ass out of the truck, and agree to mutual contact, I will beat the f— out of you.”

“This is the problem with you f—–g liberals,” Majewski’s friend asserted. “That’s all you guys do…You don’t even know what the f— you’re talking about.”
A 40+ year old guy, with thousands of jobs open, has to settle for being a pizza delivery guy? With his personality it can't be for the tips. I'm guessing he has some major issues.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
New York Times Writer Worried About Lack Of Pandemic Drama In TV Shows

Poniewozik (yes, that’s a real name) was a guest Monday on MSNBC to discuss the great level of discomfort he feels watching fictional television shows that — get this — don’t accurately portray his own obsession with COVID-19.

There was, he said, an “unsettling phenomenon where shows are sort of taking the standpoint of, ‘okay, in the world of our show, the pandemic did happen, and it existed and it was a real thing and it was a big deal, but now it’s over. It somehow got fixed, yada, yada, yada and the rest of you are sort of out on your own.” He said the dearth of virus-related references in TV dramas “often ends up being kind of a more unsettling thing than never acknowledging the pandemic in the first place.”

Show writers and producers who, like many of us, felt it was time to move on from the pandemic, apparently left Poniewozik feeling left behind. “There is this sort of, you know, cognitive dissonance that you get now,” he said, “where you see an example of a show like ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ do a season that, you know, on a medical show, is set within the pandemic … and then it comes back and it’s sort of, well, we’ve kind of done this long enough, we are now in a post-pandemic reality, good luck to the rest of you.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Ideal Conditions For Reciprocity’

On Saturday, a Brooklyn high school math teacher triggered fury when he posted an Instagram story with an overhead shot of the thousands of NYPD’s finest outside of St. Patrick’s Cathedral on Friday for the funeral of Det. Jason Rivera, 22, then captioned it, “5/30/20: NYPD SUV drives into a crowd of protestors. Ideal conditions for reciprocity.”

Christopher Flanigan, who teaches math at Coney Island Prep, was apparently referencing an incident in May 2020 when an NYPD vehicle moved through a crowd of protesters following the death of George Floyd. No injuries were reported from that incident; even leftist New York Mayor Bill de Blasio blamed the protesters for not clearing out of the way of the police.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NYC actress fired after rant over Jason Rivera funeral: Streets closed 'for one f------ cop'

A New York City-based actress was fired this weekend after backlash over her viral TikTok complaint that the city didn’t need to be shut down for "one f------ cop" whose funeral was held Friday at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, according to a report.

New York City police Officer Jason Rivera was killed Jan. 21 by a suspect while responding to a domestic dispute in Harlem. A second police officer died days later.

On Friday, thousands lined Manhattan’s streets to mourn the 22-year-old Rivera, but actress Jacqueline Guzman likely wasn’t one of them, the New York Post reported.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NYC math teacher loses job over cops ‘reciprocity’ Instagram post

“We do not condone or promote violence of any sort. As of this afternoon, Mr. Flanigan is no longer employed at Coney Island Prep,” Coney Island Prep CEO Leslie-Bernard Joseph said in a statement.

“The teachers and staff of Coney Island Prep are public servants; and like all public servants we hold ourselves to a much higher standard,” Joseph said. “We work hard to serve the young people in our community, and we know our police officers do as well, taking innumerable risks, to keep our city safe.”

Flanigan told The Post on Sunday that he’d received death threats over his since-deleted Instagram story showing an overhead shot of officers flooding Fifth Avenue for Rivera’s funeral, with the caption, “5/30/20: NYPD SUV drives into a crowd of protestors. Ideal conditions for reciprocity.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
busted.jpg

Police 'may lay charges' following deliberate crash in Canberra

The protester walks around to the other side of the car, still attempting to get the Canberra woman’s licence details.

The local leans against her steering wheel and asks, “What are you looking for?”​

Don’t you worry-”​

At which point something seems to knock the protester and her camera, although it is not clear if she was pushed by someone.​

Did you see that?” says the local.
Maniac.
“Yeeeeeeah! So get the f**k out of Canberra! There are a lot of us.” The Canberra woman grins, and then starts to drive off without providing her details following an accident.​

The Canberra woman speeds off, misjudges, and drives straight into the side of the protester’s car, almost tipping her own vehicle over with the force of the collision. Her car ends up suspended on two wheels, leaning against the car she has just struck.​

YOU F**KING IDIOT!” shouts the freedom protester, horrified by watching her car crashed into.​

busted-karen.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

OnlyFans model inundated with death threats after parking car on anti-vaxxer’s vehicle

A woman who mounted an anti-vaxxer’s car with her 4WD after a heated argument about protests is using her newfound fame to spruik her OnlyFans account.

After writing the post she was inundated with abuse on her Facebook and Instagram pages.

“I hope Chantal does kill herself,” one woman wrote.

“You’re a scumbag mate,” another said.

In addition to the death threats, others linked Chantal’s mother’s social media and urged other people to “let her know what a fine daughter she raised”.

The 26-year-old responded to the abuse in a since-deleted Instagram post.

“If you’d like to insult, degrade, belittle, condemn or attack me, please do so on an appropriate platform,” she said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Woke North Carolina medical student who is trans rights activist brags about deliberately injuring patient who mocked her she/her pronoun badge by missing his vein so he had to get jabbed twice

56028721-0-image-a-4_1648685253395.jpg

A North Carolina medical student and trans rights activist seemingly bragged on Twitter about intentionally injuring a patient who mocked her for wearing a pronoun pin saying she/her.

Kychelle Del Rosario, a fourth-year student at Wake Forest University's School of Medicine, claimed to have purposefully missed the patient's vein during a blood draw so she would have to jab him twice in a since-deleted tweet.

'I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff 'She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?' I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.' Del Rosario tweeted Tuesday.

The medical school acknowledged online that it was aware of the incident, saying: 'This student's tweet does not reflect how Wake Forest University School of Medicine treats patients and provides patient care. We are taking measures to address this with the student.'

Since the tweet, Del Rosario has scrubbed her social media accounts.

It is unclear if any disciplinary action has been taken against Del Rosario, as the university did not immediately respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Medical Student Purposely 'Misses' Vein With Needle When Patient Laughs at Her Pronoun Button

As a medical professional, one would expect Del Rosario to understand that trans people have a condition called “gender dysphoria.” More importantly, suicide attempts are anywhere from 32%-50% higher for the trans community. Maybe pronouns aren’t their biggest problem.

The Nurse Ratchet wannabe wrote this for the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship website:

This role prepares me to become a trustworthy doctor and advocate for the transgender community—a population which the medical field has harmed greatly in the past. It also allows me to train other healthcare professionals who aim to improve their practice to be more welcoming and gender-affirming.

The Wake Forest School of Medicine took the usual path of least resistance regarding their recalcitrant Dr. Jekyll and tweeted the following,

The actions described in this student’s social media post do not in any way reflect the quality of care and compassion that Wake Forest University School of Medicine strives to provide to our patients each and every day. We stand behind our values that include trust, excellence and a space where all belong, and we actively reinforce those values with learners and providers.