Unifying world opinion...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
...against the US. This is what our President is accomplishing in spades. I see none of the ignorati are posting about the G7 meetings. Why would that be? Maybe that is because even the dailycaller, Briebart and Zerohedge can't spin our incompetent President's comments and attitudes towards our allies into a positive propaganda piece. Nor can they spin our incompetent President's lunatic comments about re-admitting Russia into the G7 as a positive propaganda piece. I guess they also can't put a positive propagandist's spin on the World's Greatest Self Proclaimed Negotiator's arriving late and leaving early to a negotiation meeting.

Divisions between Mr Trump and the other six leaders go way beyond trade - they include climate change, relations with Iran and the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is one of those arguing it might be better to set out those differences clearly rather than give a false impression of unity. It's more honest, she said, than pretending everything's OK.

Others still believe some sort of consensus can be found, and Mr Trump says he's hopeful of progress. But there's no doubt about Mr Trump's isolation.[/QUOTE]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44423072

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44409775

Trump is abdicating the US's role as a world leader. He is handing the role this country has held and fought to hold since 1941 to the Chinese the French and the Germans. Christ he's even turned the Prime Minister of Canada into a world leader.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Ok I'm going to point out what everyone here is thinking, if you were half as smart as you think you are why aren't you making policy instead of bitching about it? You can bare string two sentences together without making a mistake in either grammar, English or just the facts. Personally I don't think you are qualified to use a computer much less have an opinion on US foreign policy.

SamSpade

99.9999999999% of the time Trans doesn't deserve a response at all.

Since she never returns to a thread to defend her remarks, I agree under the general principal of "do not feed the trolls".
I usually only respond under two circumstances - when she says something easily shown to be wrong or inaccurate,
or if the irony of her statements versus her behavior is just too much not to laugh at.

My gut feeling is that she does return in the guise of a sock puppet, but that's a guess. No one else
bears her distinctive posting style, as we all recognized when tommyjo disappeared.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Since she never returns to a thread to defend her remarks, I agree under the general principal of "do not feed the trolls".
I usually only respond under two circumstances - when she says something easily shown to be wrong or inaccurate,
or if the irony of her statements versus her behavior is just too much not to laugh at.

My gut feeling is that she does return in the guise of a sock puppet, but that's a guess. No one else
bears her distinctive posting style, as we all recognized when tommyjo disappeared.

I kind of look at it as fun - like target shooting.

SamSpade

I have to admit - the articles are provocative enough - and her comments also - to compel me to look up the details.

More often than not, she's wrong, or misrepresenting it.

For Trump to be absolutely wrong in everything, they'd really have to be die-hard geniuses.
Because it's really hard to make the wrong decision all the time unless you always know the right one,
and choose the wrong one. EVERYONE gets it right at least some time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump's Twitter Tirade Turns Tired G-7 Into International Drama Club

America likes France but is playing hard to get, while Britain kinda' thinks Germany is cute but is giving the silent treatment to America, which really liked Canada last semester but this year is more into Russia.

The international gathering of the G-7 — U.S., Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Italy and Japan — over the weekend turned into a high school drama, with world leaders acting like children, including President Trump.

The global get-togethers are usually nothing more than feel-good meetings for a couple of days in a glorious setting, this time in Quebec, and at the end the leaders put out a joint "communique" with all kinds of happy words and phrases. And each summit ends with world leaders declaring they had "frank discussions" but are really, really happy.

[clip]

Before Trump left Canada, he told reporters what he had proposed — the full elimination of tariffs and subsidies and any barriers to free and open trade.

"You go tariff free, you go barrier free, you go subsidy free," he said. "I did suggest it and people I guess were going to go back to the drawing board."

"The United States has been taken advantage of for decades and decades," he said. "We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing. This isn’t just G7. I mean, we have India, where some of the tariffs are 100% ... And we charge nothing. And it’s going to stop — or we’ll stop trading with them," Trump said.

MiddleGround

That ^. She's a constant source of amusement in an environment that always benefits from more amusement.

And yet, all of you constantly and incessently whine about her posting! :lmao:

Have any of you EVER thought to just not acknowledge or respond to her at all?

Like I said before, don't pizz and moan about the dog crapping in your yard when you keep leaving out a bowl of food for it :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MQRe3Vs.jpg