Unless YOU Exercise Your Rights Face Down The Mob

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

A common, though not universal, feature of prominent left-wing district attorneys is the backing of political organizations funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros. The New York Times has credited Soros with pioneering the “push to overhaul prosecutors’ offices” across the country.

San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin pledged during his campaign that certain quality-of-life crimes, including public urination, would “not be prosecuted” by his office.

Boudin’s parents were members of the Weather Underground terrorist group. He was raised by the group’s leaders after his parents went to prison on murder charges.

“We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted,” Boudin promised in response to an American Civil Liberties Union questionnaire.

“Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted, we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness,” he added.

Boudin said in a July 2019 interview that he would “challenge the legitimacy of laws” by not bringing certain charges.

“A District Attorney has the authority to make charging decisions. This means that a District Attorney can challenge the legitimacy of laws by declining to bring charges in certain cases,” he explained in the interview.

The son should not be guilty of the sins of the parents, but you have to wonder about the house hold politics

The St Louis DA that is persecuting the McClosky's is a Soros Funded Troll

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd have to look it up but I believe DA is an elected position. So clearly this is what the people of San Francisco want or they'd have elected someone else.

Their Mayor is a Leftist tard and so is their congressional representative.

George Soros and his money can only do so much. He can buy ads, he can push an agenda, but he can't vote for these people - that is on the citizens of these cities and states. Obviously they want some bum taking a sh^t next to them while they're having an al fresco brunch at a tony bistro. If they didn't, they wouldn't vote for government that not only allows but encourages it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So clearly this is what the people of San Francisco want or they'd have elected someone else.

so you really think the people WANTED AOC ? she sand bagged the incumbent - AOC won with less the 15k votes in a district of 712ka

maybe too lazy to vote = tacit approval for whatever happens .....

my .02 ... multiple democrats running ..... people don't pay enough attention to the platform and only the name they saw on TV the most

now that said, San Fran ...... yeah I could see the progressives voting for this loon

St Louis not so much ...... but I'm no expert on the politics of St Louis maybe they citizens are as nutty as SF

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
people don't pay enough attention to the platform and only the name they saw on TV the most

That's their fault and they deserve what they get.

Look at Baltimore. Replace one corrupt POS Mayor with another corrupt POS. Then when that POS gets busted and thrown out of office, they elect another corrupt POS. They have never not had a corrupt POS Mayor. At some point one has to believe that they simply want a corrupt POS running their city. There's no other explanation for it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's their fault and they deserve what they get.

Look at Baltimore. Replace one corrupt POS Mayor with another corrupt POS. Then when that POS gets busted and thrown out of office, they elect another corrupt POS. They have never not had a corrupt POS Mayor. At some point one has to believe that they simply want a corrupt POS running their city. There's no other explanation for it.
I'm not sure that any of these cities would know-how to act with an honest Mayor and leaders that would hold them accountable for their actions and temper tantrums.

Clem72

I'd have to look it up but I believe DA is an elected position. So clearly this is what the people of San Francisco want or they'd have elected someone else.

Their Mayor is a Leftist tard and so is their congressional representative.

George Soros and his money can only do so much. He can buy ads, he can push an agenda, but he can't vote for these people - that is on the citizens of these cities and states. Obviously they want some bum taking a sh^t next to them while they're having an al fresco brunch at a tony bistro. If they didn't, they wouldn't vote for government that not only allows but encourages it.

Maybe it's all the young people voting to make it as miserable as possible to lessen the pressure of others wanting to move there and make the property more affordable. Those google employees stay at work 12-16 hours a day anyways (free meals, free gym, free daycare, free movie theater, arcade, etc. etc.). What do they care if there's a turd or dead body on the sidewalk in front of their house, if it means the difference between a 20 minute and a 2 hour commute.

gemma_rae

Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon? (turns around). Noo, I believe it's all brown my good man.

Hijinx

Well Baltimore not only elects corrupt Mayors they elected Kweasy Mfume to be a Maryland Senator after he already had sexual harassment accusations that made him leave the House.