Uno's tonight

G

GVF

Going out tonight to uno's. Come on down if you have nothing better to do!! We will be there 5:30ish to 10 or so. Hear us make fools of ourselves singing karaoke! I am practicing for the PG county fair next week for the contest!! I need a cheering section!! LOL
Hope to see some of you all!!
Happy LLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG weekend!!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Meet me there! I'm thinking you and me should blow them away with our "Run Joey Run" duet...:cartwheel
Should I bring my own jugs or can I blow yours?

G

GVF

My name is Tawna... I will be singing ALOT!! IF I dont' have my wig on, I will be the one with VERY short hair and a darn pixie look (still growing in from chemo). I'll be with hubby (tall guy with gorgeous blue eyes and in need of a haicut!! LOL) and a few other girlfriends. Hoping about 8-10 friends will show tonight on top of the regular crowd that frequents. COME ON OUT, the more the merrier!!!

W

WhoCares

GVF said:
My name is Tawna... I will be singing ALOT!! IF I dont' have my wig on, I will be the one with VERY short hair and a darn pixie look (still growing in from chemo). I'll be with hubby (tall guy with gorgeous blue eyes and in need of a haicut!! LOL) and a few other girlfriends. Hoping about 8-10 friends will show tonight on top of the regular crowd that frequents. COME ON OUT, the more the merrier!!!

I was just up in Waldorf earlier today. I got my new furniture on order!!! :lmao:

G

GVF

We are heading out to Uno's for the evening. If anyone is bored, stop in and say HI :)

G

GVF

Planning on going tonight again :) Last week we got there and they had to cancel for rain :( I was bummed. The weather is supposd to be PEREFECT tonight though for a nice night out singing on the patio!!

Anyone up for a meet & greet??? :)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
GVF said:
Planning on going tonight again :) Last week we got there and they had to cancel for rain :( I was bummed. The weather is supposd to be PEREFECT tonight though for a nice night out singing on the patio!!

Anyone up for a meet & greet??? :)
I would love to, but the kidlets are home. One day soon.....