Unpresidential--AGAIN

transporter

Trump praises U.S. congressman from Montana who body-slammed reporter

MISSOULA, Mont. (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Thursday heaped praise on a U.S. congressman from Montana who body-slammed a reporter during a campaign for a special election in 2017.

“Any guy that can do a body-slam ... is my guy,” Trump told supporters at the rally, adding that he was concerned at first that the incident would jeopardize Gianforte’s campaign.

“I said: ‘Oh, this is terrible, he’s going to lose the election.’ Then I said: ‘Well, wait a minute, I know Montana pretty well, I think it might help him,’ and it did,” Trump said.

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wah. Nobody cares. They're all big and bad until somebody gets sick of their bull#### and punches their face.

Why do you think these punk "protesters" aren't busting up Montana?

That's right, because their freaking Congressmen can kick your rooty poo candy ass.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Wah. Nobody cares. They're all big and bad until somebody gets sick of their bull#### and punches their face.

Why do you think these punk "protesters" aren't busting up Montana?

That's right, because their freaking Congressmen can kick your rooty poo candy ass.

The more shocking thing is that Montana still has a democratic senator, really? Bye bye Tester :howdy:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, while Trans is fuming over a body-slam incident, democrats have found their new darling criminal and hero in Beto O'Rourke.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, while Trans is fuming over a body-slam incident, democrats have found their new darling criminal and hero in Beto O'Rourke.

Then there is this - more criminal democrats

2 convicted Democrats seek political office while behind bars

Two Democrats are running for a political office despite being behind bars, with one of them expected to win in Texas and celebrate in jail.

Ron Reynolds, a sitting Texas state representative, is running for another term. He is expected to win because nobody is opposing him.

Yet, people will go to the polls and vote for him anyway. You libs are an insane bunch.

PsyOps

Pixelated
To be fair, Ken Paxton - the Republican incumbent Texas Attorney General - in under indictment for securities fraud, and he will most likely win re-election.

Well, you are a fair person. And you know I call both sides into account. I'm attempting to :smack: TJ for her bias and hatred for people she opposes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, you are a fair person. And you know I call both sides into account. I'm attempting to :smack: TJ for her bias and hatred for people she opposes.

I'm heading off an accusation of "Well, your side does it too!" by beating TJ to the punch.

In Texas there's a big deal because the Dem Party sent out voter registration ballots with "Are you a US citizen?" already checked...to illegal immigrants. That, to me, is an enormous scandal and the Dems should absolutely be punished for it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Trump.jpg