Unsupervised at Work....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Really I'm just milling through thousands of pictures for a project and I needed a distraction. Have I missed anything super important in the past several months? :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
My rash is finally gone.
Did you want to mill through some photos of me in my speedo?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
So, what did you get and where?

My back is almost done, peacock feathers, poppies, and bubbles. A couple quotes on my side. I just started a family collage on my leg, me in the middle (a day of the dead type girl) holding a mirror that says "I myself am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions" and then things that represent my most important family members (an xray, a record, two beta fish, etc) surrounding me; that'll all be stitched together.

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My rash is finally gone.
Did you want to mill through some photos of me in my speedo?

Unless you're on a flight deck with some very specific helos in the background I'm affraid I'll have to hold off on those!

DEEKAYPEE8569

My back is almost done, peacock feathers, poppies, and bubbles. A couple quotes on my side. I just started a family collage on my leg, me in the middle (a day of the dead type girl) holding a mirror that says "I myself am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions" and then things that represent my most important family members (an xray, a record, two beta fish, etc) surrounding me; that'll all be stitched together surrounding me.

Iiiinnnderezting.....the images your post conjures.:hot: