Unusual Stolen Item

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
appyday said:
Probably could..prize bull semen is worth alot as you can see :lmao:

Actually, that is what I was thinking. I imagine its easier to steal and just as valuable as robbing a bank or jewelry store, if not more -- probably harder to get caught doing it, too. Even though you can claim the line since its stolen, you could just breed your own winners from it.

PrepH4U

appyday said:
Wonder if they stole it straight from the bull.... :lmao:
six small canisters of frozen semen taken from a liquid nitrogen tank represented four to five years of collection work. Kinda....... :killingme

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
PrepH4U said:
six small canisters of frozen semen taken from a liquid nitrogen tank represented four to five years of collection work. Kinda....... :killingme
That seems like BULLS#$t :killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
appyday said:

Yuk....Bull Semen
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What do you do for a living?
Oh, I collect semen from bulls....TYVM

Get da bucket Ethel....The bull has a "chubby" :killingme

mainman

Set Trippin
Dupontster said:
Yuk....Bull Semen
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What do you do for a living?
Oh, I collect semen from bulls....TYVM

Get da bucket Ethel....The bull has a "chubby" :killingme
I thought you were the normal one...:ohwell:

B

Bruzilla

Best Applicable Movie Quote: Kingpin

Roy: I hope you don't mind. I got up a little early. So I took the liberty of milking your cow for ya. Egh, it took a little while to get her warmed up. She sure is a stubborn one.

Amish man: We don't have a cow, we have a bull.

[Roy Finishes drinking out of the bucket]
Roy: I'll brush my teeth.

Terps

Kingpin.....gret movie....DISGUSTING QUOTE. Its definitely too early in the morning for that joke! :lalala:

B

Bruzilla

It's a shame the words don't show the look on Woody Harrleson's face, with the big sp... er milk, mustache over his lips, when he gets the bad news. :lmao: