Up to 10 years in prison.....for making a meme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

31-year-old Mackey was arrested in West Palm Beach on one charge of conspiracy against rights and faces up to 10 years in prison.
According to the unsealed indictment, Mackey conspired with others on Twitter to encourage black people to cast their votes via text message.

According to the complaint, more than 4,900 people ‘cast their vote via text message.’

Honestly, those dummies shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections anyway. I am stunned that making a meme the overlords don't like can actually land you in prison. You can burn and destroy cities, beat the chit out of people in the streets, loot, rob, and rape with no punishment. But make a meme, by god, and see what happens to you.

WTH is going on with this country??

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This needs to be slapped down hard in the court and make th prosecutor pay all his legal fees out of his pocket.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That guy should buy a lot of snake oil. Something tells me he will do well in a sales position.

black dog

Free America

31-year-old Mackey was arrested in West Palm Beach on one charge of conspiracy against rights and faces up to 10 years in prison.
According to the unsealed indictment, Mackey conspired with others on Twitter to encourage black people to cast their votes via text message.

According to the complaint, more than 4,900 people ‘cast their vote via text message.’

Honestly, those dummies shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections anyway. I am stunned that making a meme the overlords don't like can actually land you in prison. You can burn and destroy cities, beat the chit out of people in the streets, loot, rob, and rape with no punishment. But make a meme, by god, and see what happens to you.

It might be different here if that eugenics thing had taken root....

SamSpade

You know, EASILY every election cycle I have seen stuff on the Internet with the same joke - an election day for Republicans, and a separate one for Democrats. Depending on who is telling it, the opposite party is encouraged to vote on their day which is always the day AFTER election day.

I've seen this since at least the early 80's.

Hijinx

Unfortunately we all know what is going on.