Update: Canter-Lope Horse Tack

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know there is a small update to the website. We're giving a sneak peak on the progress... It's looking like the opening weekend may be April 6th... *crosses fingers*

http://www.canter-lope.com

(if you can't see the update, click refresh on your browser)

~Jacki

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseLady said:
Are those REAL WESTERN clothes on the racks????????? (crossedfingers!!)

:yeahthat: Would be great to see more western stuff besides tack....Glad to hear that the shop is almost there. Yea I noticed the fox also.... :lmao:

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
mingiz said:
:yeahthat: Would be great to see more western stuff besides tack....Glad to hear that the shop is almost there. Yea I noticed the fox also.... :lmao:
Yes, the store is going to be 50% western and 50% english... We will be carrying some western show suppies as well... slinkies (sp) included.

W

WildHorses

mingiz said:
Are you guys going to carry feed? Maybe in the future? Hurry up 4/6 :dance: :banana:

Looking forward to the opening. :howdy: Couldn't be in a better location, Changeling and I just discovered Bear Creek last week. :dance: :getdown:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
You didn't go near the ribs did you????? Step away, stay away - they are addicting!!!!!! Although you do have Adams ribs on your side of the water, I think Bear Creek is a bit better. :howdy:

W

WildHorses

HorseLady said:
You didn't go near the ribs did you????? Step away, stay away - they are addicting!!!!!! Although you do have Adams ribs on your side of the water, I think Bear Creek is a bit better. :howdy:

Didn't hit the ribs yet! :howdy: Don't think Adams Ribs holds a candle to Bear Creek. :flowers:

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
The store is open today 10-6 and Saturday 10-4
Regular hours are going to be Monday-Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-1
We are opening with just half the inventory due to timing of the distributors..

Grand Opening coming soon, once the rest of the inventory comes in. :D

jwilley

Walker
Hey Jackie, stopped by the new store today, your mom is getting it all together ,it really looks nice the way she has decorated it.Of course bought a few items and gave her the first dollar to frame. Hope to see you soon. Now I need to take her little red head helper for a visit. She really misses see you two. Take care

candyjax84 said:
The store is open today 10-6 and Saturday 10-4
Regular hours are going to be Monday-Friday 10-6 and Saturday 10-1
We are opening with just half the inventory due to timing of the distributors..

Grand Opening coming soon, once the rest of the inventory comes in. :D