UPDATE : Febuary 27th Country Haven Horse Show

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
**** Due to the inclement weather the past few weeks the 3rd show of the Country Haven Show Series has been rescheduled to Saturday, April 10th. Since the Febuary 27th show is being moved to April 10th it will now be the 4th show in the Show Series and will also be DOUBLE POINTED. Placings of 1st thru 6th will be awarded in each class along with PRIZE MONEY in classes with 7 or more entries ****

It isn't to late to earn points for the Country Haven Show Series. You must show in 2 or more shows to be elibible for Series End Awards. No membership required for Series End Awards. If you have any questions or need a prize list please don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail @ countryhavenstablesevents@live.com.

Country Haven Show Series End Awards will be :
* Show Sheet w/Country Haven Logo and Championship Ribbon
* Quilted Saddle Pad w/Country Haven Logo and Reserve Championship Ribbon
* 3rd thru 6th ribbons for the rest of the division placings.

Show Dates :
* Saturday, March 20th, 2010
* Saturday, April 10th, 2010

:howdy: Look forward to seeing everyone at the next Horse Show in March. :howdy:

Last edited:

Eventer29

Think we will still be on for Saturday? Just wondering with all the rain we got how parking might be. Still have a few days to find out.

C

campinmutt

Think we will still be on for Saturday? Just wondering with all the rain we got how parking might be. Still have a few days to find out.

with nothing but sun and 60's all week I would think it will be dry by saturday!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

With the well draining sandy soil over their I'm sure it will be fine to park on by Saturday. It is normally dry and drained in a day or two. I'm just wondering if the ring will have gone to long with out moisture and be a little on the dusty side on Saturday.

Eventer29 it looks like they are just calling for Thunder Storms on Sunday for your jumper show. Hopefully it will just be spotty and miss St. Leonard all together. Keeping my fingers crossed for Sunny weather all weekend.

If anyone is interested in still getting your pre-entry in for the discount on your classes please PM me with you e-mail address and I'll get an entry form out to you.

:dye: Also the April 10th show will be DOUBLE POINTED so it isn't to late to earn points for the series end awards. :dye:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Heck the 10day look pretty sunny. Sunday is the only day they are calling for possible Thunder Storms. Hmm guess the pollen count will be going up. :otter:

Great..will be stocking up on allergy meds...

I won't be able to make it to either shows this weekend. My grammy is in the hospital up in Baltimore.