Update-good News

mags1320

Although it's only been a couple of weeks, for those of you who replied to "Advice Greatly Appreciated". Satin, the 28 yo TB cross mare that I rescued is doing AWESOME!!! I moved her to a place that is alot closer to me and I went to self board so now I can monitor her and be a good mom. She is gaining weight, she is on winter rye grass (which she can't get enough of) and unlimited hay, (which she is eating every last bit of it), and Triple Crown Senior with soaked alfalfa pellets, soaked beet pulp and Corn Oil. Her coat is starting to shine and overall she just looks content. Her hips are not as pronounced and you can just barely see her ribs now. I'll get some pics and get them on here but again THANKS for all the advice!!
Thanks,
Maggie

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mags1320 said:
Although it's only been a couple of weeks, for those of you who replied to "Advice Greatly Appreciated". Satin, the 28 yo TB cross mare that I rescued is doing AWESOME!!! I moved her to a place that is alot closer to me and I went to self board so now I can monitor her and be a good mom. She is gaining weight, she is on winter rye grass (which she can't get enough of) and unlimited hay, (which she is eating every last bit of it), and Triple Crown Senior with soaked alfalfa pellets, soaked beet pulp and Corn Oil. Her coat is starting to shine and overall she just looks content. Her hips are not as pronounced and you can just barely see her ribs now. I'll get some pics and get them on here but again THANKS for all the advice!!
Thanks,
Maggie
Terrific news!! Thanks for the update. :flowers: