Update on geezer who shot the skateboarders?

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Because I think his actions were irresponsible and other people don't. We are having a debate about it. Why are you asking me instead of asking others?

You sound like a real looser. You need to get off the old geezers nuts and let him live his life.

SoMDGirl42

Because I think his actions were irresponsible and other people don't. We are having a debate about it. Why are you asking me instead of asking others?

My opinion is, everyone that cared to share their opinion has. Your opinion is not going to change. Their opinion is not going to change. The facts of the matter at hand are not going to change. What's to debate??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
that`s what you get for thinking.....again.

this is not a topic for debate. you`re thought process is #1 OTL, #2 could be grounds for someone to point a finger at you for... u guess that 1 4 yrself.

wuldja like a visit by sum1 2 ask u 1 on 1 2 see how damn bad ya wanna pursue this adjudged matter????

Rut roh. Once you've lost Lance..you've lost the debate.

:coffee:

lovinmaryland

I had this happen to my kid several years ago, I hired a friends kid to kick the crap out of the little bastard, never had another problem with him.
:killingme

I agree w/ you. I also think he most definitely should have done some jail time.

L

letmetellyou

My opinion is, everyone that cared to share their opinion has. Your opinion is not going to change. Their opinion is not going to change. The facts of the matter at hand are not going to change. What's to debate??

I don't know. We got into a pretty interesting debate about levels and classes of felonies in Maryland. Then there was a lively conversation about whether this guy was irresponsible for doing this. What do you want from a forum? How boring would it be if we all agreed and sang kumbaya.

SoMDGirl42

I don't know. We got into a pretty interesting debate about levels and classes of felonies in Maryland. Then there was a lively conversation about whether this guy was irresponsible for doing this. What do you want from a forum? How boring would it be if we all agreed and sang kumbaya.

depends on how well they sing. Could pose a new debate on singing.

Hank

my war
Thanks to you, I'm really working on that! :love:

That's one of those I used to screw up every time. :killingme

See! And you are not the first person who has thanked me for these instances... I am here to teach and chew bubble gum and I am all out of bubble gum :diva:

SoMDGirl42

See! And you are not the first person who has thanked me for these instances... I am here to teach and chew bubble gum and I am all out of bubble gum :diva:

I have an open mind and I am capable of admitting I have a problem (with spelling looser, loser and loose). :killingme That was my first step. Second step came when you corrected me so often, I became aware of my problem and took steps to correct it. I am now perfect :diva:

Hank

my war
I have an open mind and I am capable of admitting I have a problem (with spelling looser, loser and loose). :killingme That was my first step. Second step came when you corrected me so often, I became aware of my problem and took steps to correct it. I am now perfect :diva:

Mojo/Smooth, recently won a spelling bee contest because of me!!!! :dye:

newbsomd

I agree I really wish law enforcement would have stepped in and cant believe they didnt. I am sorry you cant go around shooting people that piss you off. It is against the law. I hate to see where we would be if everyone exacted their own justice.
it seems like that's what some people in this thread would like to do, but that's just NOT how things work.

For an entire year an 8th grader harrassed my son (a 6th grader) at the bus stop. My son was kicked, punched, pushed, and teased day in and day out. I complained to the school, other parents who saw this stuff happen complained to them. Nothing was done, since it wasnt on the bus or on school grounds they could not step in. I called the police several times they couldnt help. Did I go down there and beat the #### out of this kid? No. Did I spray him w/ mace or shoot him? No. Did I want to beat his ass? Hell ya I did. But I am an adult and I know better. I know it would be against the law and I could have gone to jail.
:hugs:

showing restraint and taking the high road :cheers:

what ended up happening?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
i'm sure the little hoodlum thugs have turned to god, and are now little angels of peace.

:shrug: You said it wasn't the answer. Obviously, it worked - if the hoodlum thugs are not in there terrorizing the neighborhood anymore.

newbsomd

:shrug: You said it wasn't the answer. Obviously, it worked - if the hoodlum thugs are not in there terrorizing the neighborhood anymore.
just because it's "worked" for the time being, does NOT mean that these kids won't harass other individuals in the future. shooting someone is not the ideal way of teaching someone a lesson.

there is a lawful way to go about things, and there is an unlawful way.