Updated Info For the Charity Event for Hospice and Meet and Greet for SOMD.com

Danzig

Oh great we finally get rid of all the false rumors about being a lesbian bar and now everyone is going to think were a "internet people" bar.

kwillia said:
Are you going to post the list of those of us you didn't enjoy seeing...:popcorn:
I [justinwilsonvoice]gaurontee[/justinwilsonvoice] that would be one list you would NOT make!:huggy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Great job on collecting the dough, I didn't realize it would be so much.:yay:

I had a blast everyone. Lets see, I got hit on by more than a few chica's, I saw Ken's dangling chicken:twitch:, I even got to sit on Jazz's lap:yikes:, and I got to have many great semi-deep conversations.

I must say that the Shirley Temple's were the best I've ever had. The only thing I would change would be the 9000 decibel music.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Danzig said:
I was sweeping feathers all morning, if I didn’t know better I would have thought there were some kind of satanic rituals going on at Rondevous last night.

:lmao:

I got feathers in my car, in my purse, and all over the house. :roflmao:

It was fun! :cheers:

Speaking of DoWhat...I have a few pics of him being henized. :killingme They're great pics, thanks to Ken for realizing that I needed to turn on the flash! :yay: :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I saw Ken's dangling chicken:twitch:
mainman said:
Was this before or after your chicken was dangling from your zipper?
You guys need to brush up on your fowl recognition. That weren't no chicken, it was a duck. Hint:the difference is in the size of the pecker. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Danzig said:
Oh great we finally get rid of all the false rumors about being a lesbian bar and now everyone is going to think were a "internet people" bar.
And the "Lesbian Bar" perception didn't have the place packed every night??? :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
Ken King said:
You guys need to brush up on your fowl recognition. That weren't no chicken, it was a duck. Hint:the difference is in the size of the pecker. :biggrin:
I'd call that "foul" recognition! :biggrin: