Upload

SamSpade

New show on Amazon Prime Video. I didn't think my wife would like it, so I watched myself. She's watching it now and we love it.

One of the scenes - where the main character finds out that in the afterlife, you CAN'T MISS THE URINAL no matter what you do - is one of the funniest scenes on TV I have ever watched. I split my sides every time I watch.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
New show on Amazon Prime Video. I didn't think my wife would like it, so I watched myself. She's watching it now and we love it.

One of the scenes - where the main character finds out that in the afterlife, you CAN'T MISS THE URINAL no matter what you do - is one of the funniest scenes on TV I have ever watched. I split my sides every time I watch.
Season 2 is due in March.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Season two is up but only seven episodes long.

I’ve already finished it in two days.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Remember when a “season” was once a week from September to May?
Yeah when I was a kid they were like 30 episodes or more each season of the rifleman or wanted dead or alive.

By the 80s it was down in the 20s. Low 20s.

Now you’re lucky when you get 10 or 12.

SamSpade

In the 60s and early 70s - around 25-26 for hour long shows. Got a LITTLE shorter over the years.

I think some of has been the emergence of season long story arcs. More than 20 of those a season is hard to pull off for a writer.

Then the popularity of good summer shows with 12-16 story arcs.

Then reality shows with multiple seasons per year.

First season of Upload WAS longer.