URGENT Horses Found Loose on 238

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
undefinedTwo horses found loose on 238 near Helen.

Police just stopped by my door; they have caught two horses just around the corner from my home.

Per their explanation: One sorrel with blaze and one Gurilla.

I have both descriptions at my barn but mine are tucked safely in their stalls. What a fright!

Please check your barns. The horses are being held in a field on 238, :shocked: from my understanding. If they are yours, call the police immediately!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Rottncop :lol: was so proud of himself for "saving" those two wayward horses.
Oh and he can't spell Grulla either :lol: he needed it for the report.

PS :gossip: i don't believe they were actually ON 235.

Last edited:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
happyappygirl said:
Rottncop :lol: was so proud of himself for "saving" those two wayward horses.
Oh and he can't spell Grulla either :lol: he needed it for the report.

PS :gossip: i don't believe they were actually ON 235.

I said 238; that is what the St. Mary's Co police officer said when she came to my door to find out if they were mine. HOW COME ROTTENCOP DIDN'T STOP BY TO SAY HI?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He said they weren't "technically" in the vicinity of your place, and he didn't think they looked like any of yours, but he considered it :lol: he didn't want to startle you.

OOPS you did say 238 (my dyslexia kicking in) i think everyone is talking about 235 - too many 2-roads around here Sorry :flowers:

when are you coming to see my new baby? we're considering purchasing another one, a 2 1/2 y/o Red Chocolate (somebody please SHOOT me)

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
happyappygirl said:
He said they weren't "technically" in the vicinity of your place, and he didn't think they looked like any of yours, but he considered it :lol: he didn't want to startle you.

OOPS you did say 238 (my dyslexia kicking in) i think everyone is talking about 235 - too many 2-roads around here Sorry :flowers:

when are you coming to see my new baby? we're considering purchasing another one, a 2 1/2 y/o Red Chocolate (somebody please SHOOT me)

Going look at ponies today. Want something around 11.5 to 14 for boy. T outgrow Snow yet? May stop by latter to check your new baby out. So, are we getting out of appys, or do these gals needs spots? Can come over with freeze brand :lmao:

I called you yesterday to see if you wanted to go to the HC tack sale. We went but didn't buy much. They will be having another tack sale there next weekend.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We're keeping the 2 big loud mares (NEVER give them up, and am hoping they're settled by LeRoy) and the gelding (Red) as well as the stallion, and have sold everything else but the 2 babies (for sale) and T's welshie. she's in love with that pony. :huggy:

Good luck with the pony. OH i know of a REAL nice Quartpony paint mare...will pm you her owner's number. Tell her i said to call.

Could prolly go to tack sale next weekend, going to York PA to put a deposit on the other GORGEOUS 9 y/o Rocky in foal (I posted about her in the horse forums), who will ultimately be for Rottncop when my little one is ready to rock and roll.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
she prolly does Appy she has about as much stuff at her barn as you do :lmao:
She :gossip: just bought a pony today, she'll be home soon.....