Urlacher done for year...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher's season is over after wrist injury - ESPN Chicago

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Finally healthy after two years of neck and back problems, Brian Urlacher gave everyone a blast from the past during the regular season opener when he lowered his shoulder and plowed over Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

His 10th season was off to a good start. And then, it was over.

The Chicago Bears' star linebacker underwent surgery Monday to repair a dislocated right wrist and will not be back this season -- a major blow for a team with high expectations.

Brutal game.

T

toppick08

The 'Skins are done for the year too,...........Eagles take the East.....:yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
No. Monty. :lol: Wait. You're too young for that one.

One of them Hall's!
Is Dante even in the league anymore? I haven't heard from that guy in a few.

DeAngelo is a highlight reel diva. If he could catch the ball he'd make a good WR. He can make plays when he's around the ball, which is what he's here for. If he doesn't improve his tacking efforts I just can't root for the guy. I saw him whif on a few tackles yesterday. That TD to Manningham there was little to no effort whatsoever. I think he might have love-tapped em'.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The 'Skins are done for the year too,...........Eagles take the East.....:yay:
Not after one game against one of the better NFC teams.

If the Panthers put a whoppin' on the Iggles yesterday you wouldn't be saying the same about the Iggles. Why? Because Carolina is a quality opponent...when they have a QB.

T

toppick08

Not after one game against one of the better NFC teams.

If the Panthers put a whoppin' on the Iggles yesterday you wouldn't be saying the same about the Iggles. Why? Because Carolina is a quality opponent...when they have a QB.

STFU....you lost, we won....excuses, excuses.....:killingme