US Army Training Says Soldiers Must Shower with Transgender Persons of Opposite Sex,

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I wonder what the islamists are thinking, as they prepare to place us in coffins and accomplish it in Europe, we are fixing bathrooms to accommodate Johnny who decided he is a girl today. I wonder what China, Russia, Iran is thinking as we do this to our military?

My challenge right now is I cannot point to one person in the Biden administration who is competent, not one!

‘The training slide offers a “vignette” instructing soldiers on what to do if they encounter a female soldier who identifies as male according to the Department of Defense’s personnel tracking system known as Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), but has not surgically transitioned and still has “female genitalia.”

‘‘Vignette: Following his transition from female to male (which did not include sex reassignment surgery) and gender marker change in DEERS, a transgender Soldier begins using male barracks, bathroom, and shower facilities. Because he did not undergo a surgical change, the Soldier still has female genitalia.’’

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

Blister

I don't really care. I showered for a couple of decades daily with 50-60 guys of every size, shape, race, physical condition imaginable. I can't believe anyone well into the process of female to male transition is going to be any more attractive or repulsive than the dirty bastards I worked with. Maybe the ladies might feel differently.

Clem72

I don't really care. I showered for a couple of decades daily with 50-60 guys of every size, shape, race, physical condition imaginable. I can't believe anyone well into the process of female to male transition is going to be any more attractive or repulsive than the dirty bastards I worked with. Maybe the ladies might feel differently.
What kind of work were you doing, stamping license plates?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Blister

Industrial. The first wash was with Lava soap. Next with Ivory. Had to have at least 3 days off before it wasn't black when you blew your nose. Honest, but dirty work.

GregV814

so, these are questions that the Military has not had to answer....with the help of you fine, fine folks, perhaps your thoughts may assist...

So, if a "soap dropper" transitioning "from/to" gets poked, is the offender charged? what if it was consensual and develops MonkeyFun? Is there a crime here? Is Obama gay?

BernieP

Resident PIA
based on comments from collegiate athletes, females, they do NOT like having males in the locker room - transgender or not