US Extracted top Russian spy over fears Trump would accidentally expose him

Sapidus

And where did the press secretary get that info? The CIA!

So you admit you were wrong in your earlier attack having been unable to read more than single sentence.

And instead of apologizing you just double down on your idiocy.

Classic

Sapidus

Here's the FIRST paragraph you posted: “Asked for comment, Brittany Bramell, the CIA director of public affairs, told CNN: "CNN's narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false. Misguided speculation that the President's handling of our nation's most sensitive intelligence—which he has access to each and every day—drove an alleged exfiltration operation is inaccurate."

Yes. That was part of it but the statement by the WH press secretary was the second part.

idiot.

Find yet another pointless hill to die on instead of admitting Trump his a bumbling moron

This_person

Yes. That was part of it but the statement by the WH press secretary was the second part.

idiot.

Find yet another pointless hill to die on instead of admitting Trump his a bumbling moron
I generally don't admit things that aren't true.

Sapidus

There ya go buddy; when facts fail you, launch personal attacks.

Its exactly what happened dumbass. Why dont you call This_person out for being wrong and attacking me?

Or why don't you apologize for saying " i pointed and laughed when i saw Maga'ts despite me never saying that?

Hypocrite

PsyOps

Pixelated
Its exactly what happened dumbass. Why dont you call This_person out for being wrong and attacking me?

Or why don't you apologize for saying " i pointed and laughed when i saw Maga'ts despite me never saying that?

Hypocrite

Oh, the fascist in you is showing. I'm having a discussion with you, not TP.

Sapidus

Oh, the fascist in you is showing. I'm having a discussion with you, not TP.

Why do you choose my behavior as the one to correct when others do they exact same or worse

I quoted a source and TP said that source was not mentioned in the article and called me an idiot.

I showed him where he was wrong and you get mad at me?

This_person

Why do you choose my behavior as the one to correct when others do they exact same or worse

I quoted a source and TP said that source was not mentioned in the article and called me an idiot.

I didn't call you an idiot, I said you have no credibility. I wasn't wrong on that.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Look, I'm not mad at anyone. I'm simply showing you where you are wrong. And when I pointed that out, for lack of a better defense, you went right for the default - childish name-calling.

Sapidus

Look, I'm not mad at anyone. I'm simply showing you where you are wrong. And when I pointed that out, for lack of a better defense, you went right for the default - childish name-calling.

So again. Where was i wrong? I provided a quote from the WH press secretary and was told it didnt exist in the article which it did.

Youre pointing out that i am wrong when im not and agreeing with TP who was in fact wrong

Why?

This_person

So again. Where was i wrong? I provided a quote from the WH press secretary and was told it didnt exist in the article which it did.

Youre pointing out that i am wrong when im not and agreeing with TP who was in fact wrong

Why?
I didn't say it didn't exist - I said the source was the CIA. I was correct. The CIA said the reports from CNN were factually inaccurate (lies). I was right about that. The WH press sec parroted, not initiated, the disapproval of the CNN reporting.

Sapidus

I didn't say it didn't exist - I said the source was the CIA. I was correct. The CIA said the reports from CNN were factually inaccurate (lies). I was right about that. The WH press sec parroted, not initiated, the disapproval of the CNN reporting.

You don't believe the president is capable of directing the Wh press secretary to make a statement?

You really have even less faith in him then i do

You have no proof that the story was a lie. Why isn't Trump suing if the NYT just makes up stories whole cloth ? It seems like a slam dunk case

PsyOps

Pixelated

Why?

You were wrong in even posting this thread to begin with. The story from CNN was false. The very agency they spoke about even said it was all wrong.

Sapidus

You were wrong in even posting this thread to begin with. The story from CNN was false. The very agency they spoke about even said it was all wrong.

Of course the CIA head appointed by Trump is going to deny it.

Did you not see where Trump directed Ross to tell NOAA employees they would be fired for contradicting him?

Why do you believe the CIA would say "yes the president is a moron who is putting us in jeopardy"

PsyOps

Pixelated
Of course the CIA head appointed by Trump is going to deny it.

Did you not see where Trump directed Ross to tell NOAA employees they would be fired for contradicting him?

Why do you believe the CIA would say "yes the president is a moron who is putting us in jeopardy"

I see, so your evidence (through another fake news articel by CNN) is superior to those who actually work there. :yay: And your evidence that the CIA director is lying for Trump is.......................................... WHERE?

This_person

You don't believe the president is capable of directing the Wh press secretary to make a statement?
No leap of any kind of logic could twist anything I said to make you think that's what I meant.
You have no proof that the story was a lie. Why isn't Trump suing if the NYT just makes up stories whole cloth ? It seems like a slam dunk case

You have equal proof the story is true as I have that it's a lie. You have CNN telling you something, and CNN is known and proven to lie, often and significantly, especially around Trump. I have the CIA, who is known to lie, often and significantly, to the citizens of the United States.

One says one thing, the other says another.

That's all I'm reporting on this - facts of the case.

Sapidus

I see, so your evidence (through another fake news articel by CNN) is superior to those who actually work there. :yay: And your evidence that the CIA director is lying for Trump is.......................................... WHERE?

Have you not been paying attention to how this administration works at all?

Why doesn't Trump stop this once and for all by suing the NYTimes if they keep lying about him with no proof?

CPUSA

Why?
Because you ARE wrong...Doesn't even matter what the topic is...YOU"RE WRONG!!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Have you not been paying attention to how this administration works at all?

Why doesn't Trump stop this once and for all by suing the NYTimes if they keep lying about him with no proof?

No, I let you do all the obsessive paying of attention to all-things-Trump-is-evil.

I don't think someone in such a position of power, who swore and oath to support and defend the constitution would tread on violating the 1st amendment with a lawsuit.