US Intercepts Shipment of Iranian Weapons in Arabian Sea

Hijinx

Democrats want to pass a bill taking away Presidential powers to respond immediately to acts against the United States.
That should be good to hear for nations like Iran.
They could bomb Israel and they would have to wait for the 3 Muslims in Congress to vote before a response.

Spitfire

Democrats want to pass a bill taking away Presidential powers to respond immediately to acts against the United States.
They could bomb Israel and they would have to wait for the 3 Muslims in Congress to vote before a response.

Greetings:

Israel is Israel, not the US. If they (or anyone else) get bombed it is their problem to deal with, not ours.

Haven’t you Trumpies been beating the “we can’t be the police if the world” for a few years now? Do you really mean it?

Bottom line, ain’t our problem. Not even a little bit.

Hijinx

Greetings:

Israel is Israel, not the US. If they (or anyone else) get bombed it is their problem to deal with, not ours.

Haven’t you Trumpies been beating the “we can’t be the police if the world” for a few years now? Do you really mean it?

I only used that as an example.
Since you don't like that one. let me make another.
What if Iran atacked one of our carriers in the Strait of Hormuz, or what if they captured some of our sailors in the Straits as they once before did.
What if the Congress was in adjournment when this happened.?
We would have to wait for them to readjourn and vote and argue and before responding.

phreddyp

Greetings:

And they don't have the votes to override his veto , so in reality its a nonstarter .

CPUSA

Greetings:

could you possibly sound ANY more retarded?
Seriously...give it a shot
I'm sure you can do it, lil nut fluffer!!

Chris0nllyn

That already passed a Republican majority House and Democratic majority Senate. Congress does not Trump to unilaterally attack Iran.

The resolution does NOT prevent Trump from "responding immediately to acts against the United States".

BOP

Under their Lord and Savior, Congress abdicated their Constitutionally-defined duties, but under Trump, they not only want those duties back, but they want to take over the Executive branch's roles and responsibilities as well.

WingsOfGold

Greetings:

Actually Israel is a great ally, I'm all for helping them. If they would want a quid pro quo I'd send the hebrew Lite shiit like Screwmer, Bloomberg, Finklestein, Nadler and Shiff... (you get the picture) for a dozen B-2 bombers if they would reeducate or repair the defective IFF on the trash.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually Israel is a great ally, I'm all for helping them. If they would want a quid pro quo I'd send the hebrew Lite shiit like Screwmer, Bloomberg, Finklestein, Nadler and Shiff... (you get the picture) for a dozen B-2 bombers if they would reeducate or repair the defective IFF on the trash.

I have never understood why Jewish people vote Dem.