US Troops

Chipmunk

Everyone, please keep our troops in your thoughts.

Last night, we learned that my husband's little brother was killed by an IED in Afganistan on Saturday.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Think about them every day.

Bring them the HELL home.

Now.

Before someone elses little brother gets blow up by a booby trap protecting someones ####hole. People die every day and, quite often, for no good reason. We can put a stop to this one.

Bring them home.

NAS

Last night, we learned that my husband's little brother was killed by an IED in Afganistan on Saturday.

sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Southern Belle

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and your family. I keep our troops in my thoughts everyday.

My son is in the Army. I'm very grateful that he's been in Germany thus far. He will be home Friday for 2 weeks.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

So sorry for your family's loss. All of our troops are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Now.

Before someone elses little brother gets blow up by a booby trap protecting someones ####hole. People die every day and, quite often, for no good reason. We can put a stop to this one.

Bring them home.

Absolutely agree. Enough of this crap already. Bring our brave men and women home already to their families. I agreed with the war at first but it's been way too long and we've lost way too many. Enough is enough.

Roman

I am very sorry for your loss. What can I say? Bring them home!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Prayers to you and your family, Chipmunk. :huggy: Such a terrible loss. A friend of mine lost someone close to him right before Thanksgiving. He was killed by an IED 5 days before he was scheduled to return home. :sad:

Now.

Bring them home.

I totally agree, Larry. My son-in-law is in the Marines and he's scheduled to deploy again in March for 9 months. This time around he is not only leaving my daughter, but he's also leaving my granddaughter behind. Kills me everytime I think about it.

luvmygdaughters

Thoughts and Prayers to your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Its never easy, but especially hard this time of year and under those circumstances. Prayers for all troops overseas.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Sorry for your families loss, as a retired military man myself, I never forget my roots and my brothers and sisters!

Chipmunk

Thank you for all the kind words. :huggy:

I am just really happy that DH will be able to come home for his brother's funeral. DH is having a tough time. It's my hubby's 5th time over there. It was his lil brothers 1st time overseas. He had only been in Afganistan for 2 and 1/2 months.

Thanks again :huggy: