Usa jobs resume

inky

Need help!!!!!!

Can anyone help me post my resume to usa jobs,,,,,,,,,,,need help entering the info with the typing as i am a slow at typing.....
Am willing to pay for a profession job........
Thanks!!!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Need help!!!!!!

Can anyone help me post my resume to usa jobs,,,,,,,,,,,need help entering the info with the typing as i am a slow at typing.....
Thanks!!!!

I believe they have a help line to call.

FED_UP

Need help!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

I find it hard to believe that you can't post a resume and you are looking for a job. If you have a completed resume most of it should be copy and paste. I have been told its better to enter all your data instead of just up loading a resume, but I have done it both ways.

SG_Player1974

Need help!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Thank goodness they look for target words too because if they were looking to actually READ your resume... I doubt you would get many call backs.

nobody really

I need a nap
the OP could be a technician or non- white collar. etc. Just because someone isn't tech savvy or can't type doesn't mean they aren't good at their profession.

Advice to the OP - type your resume or have a friend do it up. Then cut and paste. FYI, the librarians at the county libraries are always willing to help with resumes and computer help.