USA RIP

Louise

Stripping congressmen of committees, impeachment, fence around capitol, thousands of armed guards..... we are phucked. 1776 - 2021 RIP.:mad:

I saw a comment today on The Report...1984 = 1776. Go, Patriots, and God bless the USA. I, really, don’t think Americans will give up that easily. JMO :patriot:

Louise

Well lets see how the kangaroo court goes next week. :(

Well named. Stop being nominated for post of the day! 😄 Even Australia has joined the kangaroo court you speak of. I guess I should start saying...God bless the World. Have you seen what is happening in Italy?

WingsOfGold

:lol: I just saw this after I posted...

https://politicrossing.com/

And, I am having withdrawals of not enough of your wife’s beautiful music. Help me out here. Thanks. :)
She's been busy grading papers for online cupcakes that don't know what a due date is or understand what a 500 word required answer is instead of 30. :rolleyes: She's also in process of finishing her patented online violin course which if successful will buy me many Russian and Philippine wives and I'll be outta her hair.👍

Louise

She's been busy grading papers for online cupcakes that don't know what a due date is or understand what a 500 word required answer is instead of 30. :rolleyes: She's also in process of finishing her patented online violin course which if successful will buy me many Russian and Philippine wives and I'll be outta her hair.👍

You so funny. Thanks for the laughs, your military career, your optimism, and patriotism. God bless US all.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's like mass insanity. I know people who are smart, really smart and they fell for this mess we have now.

And they say crazy things like, "We must shut down opposing political speech to save our democracy!" Perhaps, like so many words, "democracy" has a different definition in the Democrat dictionary.

Is the word "Orwellian" overused?