Usa Usa (Hockey)

OldHillcrestGuy

What a hockey game, wild finish, Miller great in goal. Poor Sidney.:bawl:

Maybe second thought, maybe Canada could have used Mike Green for some offense.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Great game.

Miller was superb in net playing out of his mind.

It appears Canada will have to play Russia in the semis now. That will be interesting.

Russia is just starting to spark. I still think they could win it all.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Great game.

It appears Canada will have to play Russia in the semis now. That will be interesting.

He was fantastic! Great hockey!

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Pretty smart decision to put that game on MSNBC and make sure that Ice Dancing gets the primetime spot on NBC...

OldHillcrestGuy

Great game.

I hope they do, would love to see Russia put it to Crosby, and have Ovie have a big game.
The Russia team has 3 current, and 3 former Caps on it, its like watching the Caps play.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pretty smart decision to put that game on MSNBC and make sure that Ice Dancing gets the primetime spot on NBC...

It's a ratings thing. If the NHL drew bigger TV audiences then the game would have been primetime on NBC. Let's face it we're turning into a nation of sissies that would rather watch sachows than slapshots.

LordStanley

I know nothing
It's a ratings thing. If the NHL drew bigger TV audiences then the game would have been primetime on NBC. Let's face it we're turning into a nation of sissies that would rather watch sachows than slapshots.

your are a sissy for knowing what a salchow is :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
your are a sissy for knowing what a salchow is :lol:

I'm pretty sure I spelled it wrong though, whereas.... :lol:

Blame it on Chazz Michael Michaels.

Attachments

• blades_l.jpg
    blades_l.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 42

BuddyLee

Football addict
0-0 against the Swiss in an elimination game.

Miller has 8 saves and the Swiss goalie has 32 saves. Something's gotta give...I hope!

Beta84

They're out to get us
0-0 against the Swiss in an elimination game.

Miller has 8 saves and the Swiss goalie has 32 saves. Something's gotta give...I hope!

yea i flipped it on at the end of the 2nd and saw that stat. holy hell! hopefully the USA can finally score in the 3rd period with that kind of shot discrepancy