Used Saddle websites

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have 2 I want to sell a used one in great shape and a new one. Neither fit fat pony...If I don't sell them I will take them down to Champion in Doswell and trade them in on a new one. That's how I bought my circle y. It was listed at 1300 and I walked outwith it and a new breast strap for 750.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
I have 2 I want to sell a used one in great shape and a new one. Neither fit fat pony...If I don't sell them I will take them down to Champion in Doswell and trade them in on a new one. That's how I bought my circle y. It was listed at 1300 and I walked outwith it and a new breast strap for 750.
Where is Doswell? I need to take Rottncop there.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
SouthernMdRocks said:
Which expo is in March?
:yeahthat:
You can also find some good saddle deals at the Great American Trail Horse sale in Lexington, Va It's in Feb. I usually go but not this year... :frown:

February 23 – 24: Great American Trail Horse Sale
Events Friday include a trail clinic at 1:00 PM, barbecue at 6:00 PM, gaited horse show off at 6:30 PM, and trail competition at 7:00 PM. The horse auction will begin Saturday morning and continue through the day.
Contact: Turnbull Brokerage at 888-828-7653, Fax 704-272-7185
Email: info@turnbullbrokerage.com

T

TWHFAN1

Crawfords Saddlery in Ruckersville VA

Joe Crawford is a great guy to deal with. Crawford Saddlery in Ruckersville Va on route 29. Beautiful drive and a HUGE room full of used saddles of every make and style!

New on this forum thing....I know most of your nuts! Hey Horselady or Paso, How do you ad a little Pix next to your info/name thingy on here?? Thanks

Once you Rack, you won't go back.. :coffee:

mingiz

Horse Poor
TWHFAN1 said:
Joe Crawford is a great guy to deal with. Crawford Saddlery in Ruckersville Va on route 29. Beautiful drive and a HUGE room full of used saddles of every make and style!

New on this forum thing....I know most of your nuts! Hey Horselady or Paso, How do you ad a little Pix next to your info/name thingy on here?? Thanks

They do have a nice selection of saddles....
I love ur paint in the other post you have. I would love to try a TWH some day. I have ridden Paso's paso's :lmao: Like them but to small for me. I have also ridden the Fox trotter and Do like them. I have a ssh but has stifle weakness so haven't started her fully yet. All my OH friends have gone to gaited. Some Day I Will.... :whistle:

fredsaid2

HappyAppyG, the Trumbull Mt site has a 'gaited horse' saddle in the new/other saddle section. Might be interesting for you.

T

TWHFAN1

BTW, Joe will also do trade-in's, but will not give you as much as you may think your's is worth. I found it was best to see what he would give me, then take it and sell it for a hundred or so more, and just buy the one I wanted from him! Then again, he is only 45 min.'s from me :0) E-Bay those used saddles! Good Luck.. :yay:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
TWHFAN1 said:

Check your reg email!!