User activity

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
@somdadmin @David @DeeJay

This feature was on the old forums and I miss it. I found it is available on the new software as an add-on. Shows you who and how many peeps are looking at a thread, forum, sub-forum, etc.

Can it be added?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Can it be added?
  1. That's an addOn for v1.x, we are running 2.1
  2. I am very reluctant to add any 3rd party AddOn (one not from the actual developers of Xenforo).
--- You don't know who they are and how good their coding skills are. I've seen many complaints about one AddOn stepping on other AddOns because it wasn't coded properly.

--- A lot of these guys are one hit wonders. They release a few versions and then disappear leaving the people who installed their code with a potential mess to cleanup or uninstall (and hope that doesn't leave a mess).

At this point, I don't forsee any changes. I have many more updates to perform in other areas and I need to move on.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That's an addOn for v1.x, we are running 2.1

They have it for v2.x and I just picked one. 🤷

I am very reluctant to add any 3rd party AddOn (one not from the actual developers of Xenforo).

--- You don't know who they are and how good their coding skills are. I've seen many complaints about one AddOn stepping on other AddOns because it wasn't coded properly.

--- A lot of these guys are one hit wonders. They release a few versions and then disappear leaving the people who installed their code with a potential mess to cleanup or uninstall (and hope that doesn't leave a mess).

At this point, I don't forsee any changes. I have many more updates to perform in other areas and I need to move on.

I understand the reluctance. It was just a request to see if it was doable. Thanks for looking at it and really do appreciate all your hard work. :cheers: