Utilities

sanchezf said:
Vrai, why and where are you moving to?
Vrai is moving down here for our own good. It's because of the horsey people. They are getting out of hand. She's been unable to keep us safe with simple PMers and phone calls any longer. I applaud you, Vrai. Putting yourself in harms way to protect us.

Otter

Nothing to see here
vraiblonde said:
What else do I need to get set up? I already have arranged for:

SMECO
Burch Oil
Cable TV and internet
Phone

Can anyone think of something I'm missing?

shots

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:
Vrai is moving down here for our own good. It's because of the horsey people. They are getting out of hand. She's been unable to keep us safe with simple PMers and phone calls any longer. I applaud you, Vrai. Putting yourself in harms way to protect us.
I thought it was because JPC is back. :shocked:

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
vraiblonde said:

SMECO
Burch Oil
Cable TV and internet
Phone

Concession stand? :yay:
Is this for the "Pub"?

vraiblonde said:

SMECO
Burch Oil
Cable TV and internet
Phone

We have Direct TV and like it.
We have Verizon DSL and like it.
We have Verizon cell phones and like the service.
We just combined our local, long distance, DSL, cellular and Direct TV onto 1 bill. Saves us $$ every month, gives us free(?) long distance and voicemail.
You may want to look into whether or not Verizon DSL is available wherever your new crib is and go with this option.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
huntr1 said:
We just combined our local, long distance, DSL, cellular and Direct TV onto 1 bill. Saves us $$ every month, gives us free(?) long distance and voicemail.
You may want to look into whether or not Verizon DSL is available wherever your new crib is and go with this option.

:yeahthat:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
huntr1 said:

Doesn't one have to have a Verizon phone line in order to get Verizon DSL. If I recall correctly, one has to have phone service in order to get Internet. I wouldn't mind getting Verizon DSL but I use my cellphone as my home phone... :howdy:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
_MightyMouse_ said:
Doesn't one have to have a Verizon phone line in order to get Verizon DSL. If I recall correctly, one has to have phone service in order to get Internet. I wouldn't mind getting Verizon DSL but I use my cellphone as my home phone... :howdy:

yes, it comes through your phone jack

'SkinsFan

vraiblonde said:

SMECO
Burch Oil
Cable TV and internet
Phone

A visit to your friendly local post office.....

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
THAT is something I hadn't thought of. I guess I'd do that when I go get my new driver's license?
Sorry to hear about you and Larry. Too bad I'm spoken for now. I'm sure you'll find someone. :huggy: