Va. Gov. Northam

limblips

PREMO Member
“His whole life has been about exactly the opposite and that’s what you need to examine, not something that occurred 30 years ago,” said Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw (D-Fairfax). “While it’s in very poor taste, I would think no one in the General Assembly who would like their college conduct examined. I would hate to have to go back and examine my two years in the Army. Trust me. I was 18 years old and I was a handful, OK? His life since then has been anything but. It’s been a life of helping people, and many times for free.”

The left forgets so quickly. #kavanaugh

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

VA election.

The reason that did not come up in 2017 is that yearbooks weren’t a “thing” until JUSTICE Kavanaugh was going through the inquisition um I mean confirmation hearings.

Twitter is on fire right now over this.

TCROW

And not that a high school yearbook would have made this any less racist, but note this is from medical school. He was training to be a doctor when this was published.

What an amazing time to be alive!

Hijinx

“His whole life has been about exactly the opposite and that’s what you need to examine, not something that occurred 30 years ago,” said Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw (D-Fairfax). “While it’s in very poor taste, I would think no one in the General Assembly who would like their college conduct examined. I would hate to have to go back and examine my two years in the Army. Trust me. I was 18 years old and I was a handful, OK? His life since then has been anything but. It’s been a life of helping people, and many times for free.”

The left forgets so quickly. #kavanaugh
If he was a Republican this Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw (D-Fairfax). would be a part of the lynch mob.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He's making more of a fool of himself everytime he opens his mouth, it would seem. :lol:

officeguy

Hoisted by their own petard.

The picture is bad, his reaction to it is worse. He is just a terrible liar. So every other picture on his yearbook page shows him, yet the one that contains a caption quoting him is not. Got it.

This would have been survivable had he fully owned up to it. With his newest lies, and weaseling, I suspect the dems are going to push him out.

Hijinx

Well, CNNs Anderson Cooper announced him as 'Ralph Northam (R) Governor of Virginia'
Yes I read that, just more fake news from CNN
By the way did you see the Governor's nickname?

That is a shovel full of dirt on his political grave.

22AcaciaAve

Personally I do not believe that this one thing from years ago should destroy this guys career. I really hate what our society has become now. You make one stupid mistake and you get crucified for life. Yet we want sympathy for murderers. No capital punishment, and now life without parole is being attacked. This guy probably was doing this as something funny which was maybe not so much funny. It was the 80's. No facebook, no cell phones, no instant pics or video that could be uploaded immediately. Does everyone have to be perfect from birth on up now? Good luck finding anyone with that resume. People really need to stop being offended by everything. Or maybe I need to start being offended by everything and calling every offending party out on it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (Sorry if my usage of 'em has offended the politically grammar correct crowd.)

TCROW

Personally I do not believe that this one thing from years ago should destroy this guys career. I really hate what our society has become now. You make one stupid mistake and you get crucified for life. Yet we want sympathy for murderers. No capital punishment, and now life without parole is being attacked. This guy probably was doing this as something funny which was maybe not so much funny. It was the 80's. No facebook, no cell phones, no instant pics or video that could be uploaded immediately. Does everyone have to be perfect from birth on up now? Good luck finding anyone with that resume. People really need to stop being offended by everything. Or maybe I need to start being offended by everything and calling every offending party out on it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (Sorry if my usage of 'em has offended the politically grammar correct crowd.)

I agree with this in the general sense, but the Justice Kavanaugh hearings taught us that all yearbooks matter.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

I am inclined to agree with you, but do we sit back and say nothing when the tactic is used against one of ours?
Politics is a dirty business.?
To my way of looking at this guy, the fact that he is a pediatrician, and his stand on abortion is reason enough to want him gone.

By the way I have no sympathy for murderers. There are over 700 killers on California's death row who will die of old age or have their sentence commuted long before any of them are executed.

PeoplesElbow

I have noticed none of the articles mention that he is a democrat, if he were a republican it would be every other word. I did notice that they use the word republican more than the word democrat in articles about Northam, they have to throw in Trump and a fw others to make it seem like its his fault.