VA looking to cover sex change operations

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Can breast implants be far behind?

Sex reassignment surgeries might soon be covered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VA has proposed lifting its ban on the medical procedures, which treat a condition called gender dysphoria and allow a man to live as a woman or vice versa.

The VA says the surgical procedures were not deemed to be "medically necessary" in the past and there were questions over their safety and effectiveness.

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world

BOP

Too bad the VA doesn't cover regular medical care.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/half-million-vets-waiting-over-30-days-for-va-care/

The number of veterans waiting more than 30 days for care at Department of Veterans Affairs medical facilities has climbed past half a million.

The most recent data on pending appointments released by the VA last week shows that nearly 506,000 veterans currently seeking care at agency medical centers have waited more than a month for appointments, an increase of more than 10,000 in just two weeks and 23,000 in one month.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Too bad the VA doesn't cover regular medical care.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/half-million-vets-waiting-over-30-days-for-va-care/

The number of veterans waiting more than 30 days for care at Department of Veterans Affairs medical facilities has climbed past half a million.

The most recent data on pending appointments released by the VA last week shows that nearly 506,000 veterans currently seeking care at agency medical centers have waited more than a month for appointments, an increase of more than 10,000 in just two weeks and 23,000 in one month.

Well Tranny issues are the cause de jour, so it's not unexpected that the VA would jump on the bandwagon. You have to go with the socially trending issues instead of the real issues to prove that you care.

acommondisaster

This really cheeses me. I couldn't get them to straighten my teeth when I was in, even after a dentist said my dental problems were caused by overcrowding and crooked teeth.