VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is white supremacy

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And no! It's not Babylon Bee!

Critics of the Virginia teacher's TikTok are calling for him to be fired

A Virginia high school teacher posted a video criticizing the concept of students behaving themselves and sitting quietly in class as part of white supremacy.

"I stated that PBIS is white supremacy with a hug and a lot of y'all wanted to know more about that," the teacher said in the video that was originally posted to his TikTok account in May. The teacher was referring to Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), which is framework used by Virginia public schools "to support positive academic and behavioral outcomes for all students."

The teacher appears to be Josh Thompson, an English teacher at Blacksburg High School.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Teachers think they have a tough time now keeping control of students now. Just wait until they get the green light to not having to follow orders.
And the continued reduction of performance testing because they didn't learn anything at all and couldn't pass a test if they tried. New Requirement for Graduation: show up at least twice a week.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oddly enough, he's posting in front of the rainbow flag. So, encouraging kids to not follow directions and to act out is perfectly acceptable. Oddly enough, many of the Antifa goons are white kids...

Smokey1

Regardless whether taking instructions is a "thing" in others culture or not they are living in the US and our culture is the norm. If our culture is too oppressive then they are free to leave here and go wherever they believe they can exercise their culture freely.

DaSDGuy

And the continued reduction of performance testing because they didn't learn anything at all and couldn't pass a test if they tried. New Requirement for Graduation: show up at least twice a week.
Careful with that bolded part. It could be another fine example of white supremacy.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm getting sick to ****ing death of all this bullshit coming out of "schools". It's time for school reformation and getting back to teaching kids what's relevant to succeed in the world. You want to raise your kids as barbarians? Go TF ahead and do it, but don't become a teacher and try to "teach" this crap to OUR kids. I don't care if you have hurt feelings about how this country became the greatest nation. Either take advantage of all that this country has to offer or get TF out. Find someplace that subscribes to your line of thinking. I'll chip in for your ****ing GFM to help you get there faster! Don't try to change MY country, we're doing just fine.

Grumpy

I'm getting sick to *ing death of all this bullshit coming out of "schools". It's time for school reformation and getting back to teaching kids what's relevant to succeed in the world. You want to raise your kids as barbarians? Go TF ahead and do it, but don't become a teacher and try to "teach" this crap to OUR kids. I don't care if you have hurt feelings about how this country became the greatest nation. Either take advantage of all that this country has to offer or get TF out. Find someplace that subscribes to your line of thinking. I'll chip in for your *ing GFM to help you get there faster! Don't try to change MY country, we're doing just fine.
Whoa...Prchjrkr off the top rope!

black dog

Free America
Man in my 99.5% White/Asian Elementary school our Principal was a black man named Mr White.
Mister White didnt play that sh!t.... Where are you at Mr White.. I can still hear your shoe taps on the terrazzo floors...