Vacation condo or hotel discount websites

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I’m thinking of taking a short vacation maybe on a beach in Delaware or something beginning in September and I’ve looked on Kayak etc. but the best I can come up with is Holiday Inn Express 3 nights $921 for 3 nights.

:faint:

Years ago my Ex found a site that booked vacation rentals last minute and she got a nice condo in Florida (it had more room then our house) for around $400 for 5 days.

:yay:

Does anybody have any websites that they use?

Ghetto motels are out…:ohwell:

or Hotels.com ?

A friend uses airbnb, not a bad deal, but you have to remember you're staying in someone's home and subject to their 'normal'. He rented an apartment last year, the place stunk of mothballs so bad ....

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I'm looking at every one you guys have suggested.

I don't know how Vrai and Monello can afford their trip. :shrug:

(I think they're hitting banks along the way)

I'm poor. :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I always use vrbo.com. If you are looking for a hotel you can use hotwire.com. I've gotten some really nice hotels through them at a fraction of the regular price.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Misfit, let me suggest looking for campgrounds that have cabin rentals. It may be that you want to take a break from camping :jet: but we've found some really great deals on camping cabins/cottages, and they're in a nicer setting than your average hotel. Our cottage in Lincoln was pretty sweet, and we're liking it at the cabin we're at now, too.